**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

May side event confusion?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
Were we supposed to see all the month's possible weekly quests all at once. The way I understand it is we should ONLY be able to do the Spider Verse one, once per day for this week, then on to the next one next Wednesday.
I'm embarrassed to say I'm very confused by this side event, and I must have completely missed the part where the store only had catalysts and 5* sig stones for my progression level... Why would I need T5CC and 5* Sig Stone? If I'm getting T5CC shouldn't that be paired with 6* sig stones?

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I was pretty spun around on it, as well. Had to reread all the posts and whatnot.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    This month will be cold for Sq. I am still pushing xp for tb so no pain event for me
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    @Crine60 it's three spidey champs with evade nodes for amazing, health pools are about 100k on legendary. Just bring an evade counter. There's foresight so ghost and moleman worked great
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

here's my algorithm
    1)read the forum post
    2)if confused, go to 3) else go to 4)
    3)wait for @RichTheMan to upload a video, then go to 4)
    4)complain about SQ rewards on forums

Pretty much. At one point i used to read the forum post and understand everything to know about and sq and think rich's videos were unnecessary. But for the past year or so thyev been very valuable
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Where's dorammu by the way?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Day 7 - only 6 days are shown currently
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Only works Tuesday’s.
    I like this answer because it is both correct and implies that Dormammu shows up to get wailed on by the summoner like it’s a part time job. Like he turns to the camera, shrugs, says “it’s a living,” and then proceeds to get obliterated by Human Torch or Spidey2099 for the 3,000th time
    Former ruler of the Dark Dimension, picking up part time work between gigs.

I just, today, pulled my 6* blade. I have to R2 him and crush this Dorm at least once with him.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I usually wait a day to play new event content because of the treasure island situation.
    Also @Malreck04's statement is extremely accurate.
    I hope Rich explains why there's six events open rn if it's a style thing or a glitch.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

I usually wait a day to play new event content because of the treasure island situation.
    Also @Malreck04's statement is extremely accurate.
    I hope Rich explains why there's six events open rn if it's a style thing or a glitch.

It may be so that we can get the daily unlock charge but not have to fight the specific quest we get the unlock for each day as long as we do them before Tuesdays when we would want the boosts from them for the Dormamu fight.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,469 ★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Only works Tuesday’s.
    So exact opposite of triple h
  • LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    FYI there is no Preview button. But you can enter any of these side quests, without using the Sling Ring and without even moving actually, check out the 3 champs you will have to fight and their nodes, and then just exit without penalty. Change your champs to the ones you want and then re-enter and use the Sling Ring to move and finish to get the minor rewards in the treasure box. It's weird to release all the quests today, when you can only enter once per day to actually fight.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

You say in the messages about the side quest to check the danger ahead before committing your team (I assume because of the 1 attempt mechanic) but you don't have a preview option for these quests. Why say check the danger ahead and then not allow us to view the quests?

Also, are the enemies and nodes randomized from within the daily categories or does everyone face the same thing in a given difficulty?

You can still go in but you can't access the path with the fights. You only get rewards if you defeat the boss in the locked path.
  • Lezard2191Lezard2191 Posts: 12
    Off to a bad start with this event. Stuff like "you can only use 1 charge per day across all difficulties" is something that should have it's own pop up notification upon entering the sidequests, and not tucked among the poorly written walltext update mail.

Specially since all previous events encouraged you to do multiple difficulties, and specially specially if you gonna release ALL Event quests at once making it even more confusing.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,009 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Wicket329 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Only works Tuesday’s.
    I like this answer because it is both correct and implies that Dormammu shows up to get wailed on by the summoner like it’s a part time job. Like he turns to the camera, shrugs, says “it’s a living,” and then proceeds to get obliterated by Human Torch or Spidey2099 for the 3,000th time
    Former ruler of the Dark Dimension, picking up part time work between gigs.
    “A whole dimension? In this economy!?”
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    Also weird they make it so you can complete it without defeating champs and getting rewards. Just a waste of energy if you test it.