**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This was a dream once . My 1st 6* sig 200 ❤️

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

None other than the big bad Hercules 💪 This guy motivated me to explore Act 7 . Pulled this guy 10 days ago . I literally explored 7.2 and 7.4 in just 2 days playing 8 hours a day for those 2 days lol as soon as i pulled him .

Prestige bumped by solid 700 points . He sits on top of profile now and will be for some time now . Will be my 1st r4 too soon .

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Congrats Rohit🎉
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Very nice
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Congrats, enjoy your max sig Herc cheesing through hard fights. Maybe I'll pull him one day too.
  • Options

Congrats, enjoy your max sig Herc cheesing through hard fights. Maybe I'll pull him one day too.

Thx mate !! Yeah he is a cheat code no doubt.
  • Options
    Mysterio said:

ESF said:

Congratulations! I think the most underrated thing people need to do in this game is set goals consistently and then celebrate hitting them

I have set a goal and not hit it for 3 years, it is getting very annoying not pulling a 6* Mysterio.
    You better make him his first r4 if you ever pull him.
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Nice job! Congrats!
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★

ESF said:

Congratulations! I think the most underrated thing people need to do in this game is set goals consistently and then celebrate hitting them

This would have been super wise advice if we replace that "game" with "life".
    yes sir
  • Options
    edited May 2022

Congrats!

Thanks Sir 👏
  • Options
    Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155
    8 hours. You sir are a machine
  • Options

8 hours. You sir are a machine

Yeah man ...my whoe ally knew that i was only looking for Hercules and would only explore act 7 if i got him ...just rushed in to explore as i was free from work totally that day lol.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Congrats man. I pulled him recently too.
    To Hercules experts, do you feel the difference in the sig? Seems like it needs around 70 levels to have ~7 seconds of immortality.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 900 ★★★
    Every second counts, as long as it triggers…
  • Options

Congrats man. I pulled him recently too.
    To Hercules experts, do you feel the difference in the sig? Seems like it needs around 70 levels to have ~7 seconds of immortality.

Maxed sig is always good ..bonus because he is a top prestige champ too.