**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I make a team based on mutants?

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I'm a returning player tryna push to cav and currently on 5.3.1. I'm thinking of making the above image a team by doing only mutant and skill dualies. I never had the thought before the storm buff but now since she is god tier and above im thinking of doing it. i can sig up OR and I'll r4/r5 Gambit OR and sabre and the prof x i don't yet have. I was afraid at first thinking OR is outdated but he is still top 10 DOT and very good for act 6 and 5. AA doesn't need any words. Otherwise I would be hunting for cgr and Omega sentinel. Opinions and help?

Should I make a team based on mutants? 5 votes

Yes
20%
Batmania15 1 vote
No
0%
Do both for different content
20%
SkyLord7000 1 vote
Other (specify)
60%
zuffyJohnLocke117Riptide 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)
    Whatever the quest needs tbh

Once you get into act 6, you will need to have more than 5 champs you can swap in and out for each quest.

It’s nice to build the roster depth early imo
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Other (specify)
    Ranking up only a certain class may hurt you, nor it is feasible to get mutant cats and ISO only while others expire. Rankup champs based on what your account needs.
    Having diversity in your account is always better. You can clear much more content that way.