**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuff I genuinely wonder about the Battlerealm

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
Hi, folks! Hope all is well!

I know some people don’t really care about or follow the lore of the game, or think too much about it and the various interactions, but as someone who does, I am just being honest when I say I actually wonder how things actually “work,” as in how you actually would exist in the Battlerealm if you actually were there.

For instance, just some random questions I have had over the years:

1. Are there only super-powered individuals there? Like, we know Hell’s Kitchen was destroyed by Galactus. Was there just a few people like Misty Knight and Kingpin actually living there?

2. Is the Battlerealm basically flat, like a state/country? Or is it broken up into various pieces separated by distances?

3. Or is it like a solar system or galaxy, with planets and moons? For instance, we know Battleworld was there, and now it has been destroyed. Are there other planets in the Battlerealm itself?

4. In essence: How big is the Battlerealm? We see the map, but what is the scale? Are the Avengers and X-Men separated by 50 miles, or 10 miles, or is it more like the distance between two coasts of a country?

5. Maybe we’re going to learn more about other beings who actually live/lived in the Battlerealm, like Aegon and his people, but wouldn’t it be nice to know more about who has lived in the Battlerealm and won previous iterations of the Contest before?

I understand that Kabam has a successful formula in monthly events and side quests, and I know these are just questions from a fan that will probably never all get answered. But as someone who actually does follow the lore every month, it would be nice to think that at some point, maybe someone at Kabam would consider releasing something like a monthly “Lore of the Battlerealm” section on the website that actually explains how the Battlerealm actually functions, for those of us who actually care about the story.

Just my random thoughts/questions. Have a good day, people!

Comments