**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overseer vs. Mr. Negative

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I hear one of these guys might be good for the leaked Dormammu fight for Eternity of Pain. Who should I take up? πŸ€”
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

I hear one of these guys might be good for the leaked Dormammu fight for Eternity of Pain. Who should I take up? πŸ€”

Why not wait until we see for sure what the fight actually is.
    Ah, an uncollected player. Little did you know a lot of leaks concerning fights are true.
  • Options
    Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

Ah, an uncollected player. Little did you know a lot of leaks concerning fights are true.
    I am not uncollected, interesting assumption on your part. I also know that there have been leaks that aren't true and I would just never recommend to someone to use resources on an assumption. You do you though.
    And you’re referring to Act 7 exploration rewards? Because reward leaks are different than Content leaks, which you seem to not be aware of. Instead of answering which champion I should level up, you’re wasting space on this post. Have a nice day, GroundedIgnorance.
  • Options

Siliyo said:

The leak suggests Nullify and/or Stagger might be an issue. Don't forget there are other champs immune to those effects - Thing, Civil Warrior, Omega Sentinel, and (effectively safe from Nullify) Red Guardian and Spidey-2099.

Without knowing much else about nodes, I reckon Mr Negative probably has more utility, and Overseer probably has more damage.

Thinking beyond this particular challenge, consider any future synergies you might want to take advantage of with some of your other champs - both have access to some interesting unique synergies.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for answering. I appreciate the detailed response.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Negative is a textbook Science champ, amazing heal rev, mystic counter, and some of the weirdest but very cool utility with removing buffs from himself
  • Options
    Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

I am not uncollected, interesting assumption on your part. I also know that there have been leaks that aren't true and I would just never recommend to someone to use resources on an assumption. You do you though.
    And you’re referring to Act 7 exploration rewards? Because reward leaks are different than Content leaks, which you seem to not be aware of. Instead of answering which champion I should level up, you’re wasting space on this post. Have a nice day, GroundedIgnorance.
    I was not referring to Act 7 exploration rewards although that is an example of something that was wrong. I also did not attack you, however, you decided to make this a personal attack.

You asked which champion and I did answer, by suggesting neither until we see the actual fight. Just because it isn't the answer you wanted doesn't mean it isn't an answer.
    You said and I quote β€œWhy not wait until we see for sure what the fight actually is.” You did not suggest neither.

Did you take the attack personally? I’m sorry, but it does not change the fact that you were ignorant by not responding to my question. Whether or not these two will be useful, even after Eternity of Pain, is up to me. I have spare resources.
  • Options

Siliyo said:

Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

Heey why are you so rude ? Please be polite
    Sorry big dawg, I apologized
  • Options
    GarrettN said:

Siliyo said:

Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

This is so pretentious. You’re asking for help and someone’s given you the most logical answer. Your response is to call them uncollected…? Conqueror behavior at its finest.

More like challenger
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 β˜…β˜…
    You know the leaked nodes, ok. But do you know the objectives? No, I guessed it. So, there is no reason to level up any champ until the fight is released.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Siliyo said:

Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

Ah, a pretentious player.
  • Options

Siliyo said:

Zeraphan said:

Siliyo said:

Ah, a pretentious player.
    How pretentious of you to come to a thread, hours later, to say things people have said before you.

Moderators, if you’re watching, close this thread please.
This discussion has been closed.