**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help for the Trials of Madness

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Does anybody have a link where I can see the champions for each trial of madness ? Please no YouTube videos if possible . Just regular websites
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Don’t think they are out yet
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Once you join a quest you can back out.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Thank you guys . Can’t believe I miss this . Need to read the descriptions more carefully
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

Thank you guys . Can’t believe I miss this . Need to read the descriptions more carefully

I don't think many things about this side quest were very clear overall. In case you didn't know it seems like (from seeing some YouTube vids) the enemies are random within their subset so you won't necessarily have the same as another person. They stay the same if you go in and back out without completing it however.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Crine60 said:

JessieS said:

I don't think many things about this side quest were very clear overall. In case you didn't know it seems like (from seeing some YouTube vids) the enemies are random within their subset so you won't necessarily have the same as another person. They stay the same if you go in and back out without completing it however.
    Agreed. I have used like 30 minutes to understand what and how 😅... I'm that good at english, but to me it seems like several players found it as confusing as me .
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

JessieS said:

Agreed. The team has gotten lazy relying on YouTubers to explain how to do things.

Dr. Zola