**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question regarding SQ

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
First of all, this sidequest had me confused (english is not my native tongue, so maybe I just missed it), and since we only can do 1 path each day... I wondered if it is important to only do legendary? Or does it not matter if I do legendary 4 days and epic 3 days? Every 7. day there's "quest of madness". Do I need to do legendary all week or epic all week to access "quest of madness"?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I believe you can access the 7th day regardless of which previous days you have run or at what level. I think the main thing you are getting from the regular 6 days, besides the small rewards, are the boosts that should make the 7th day easier for you.
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

I believe you can access the 7th day regardless of which previous days you have run or at what level. I think the main thing you are getting from the regular 6 days, besides the small rewards, are the boosts that should make the 7th day easier for you.

Thank you for your reply.. that's also my take on it, so I will go with that👍.. appreciate the help mate.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    mortenhy said:

Crine60 said:

Thank you for your reply.. that's also my take on it, so I will go with that👍.. appreciate the help mate.
    Sure thing, good luck with the quest.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 900 ★★★
    I presume 6 boosts for 6 fights at the end of the week? Or can / should I use all the boosts at the same time?
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

I presume 6 boosts for 6 fights at the end of the week? Or can / should I use all the boosts at the same time?

I believe we should save them for the 7. day.