**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

not able to login

why you are not resolving login issue its vodoo arena what the hell is this you dont fix bug you just give birth to new bug after every update

Comments

• McDaveyMcDavey Member Posts: 1
    I cannot log in
  • IamdaddyIamdaddy Member Posts: 3
    Android user here unable to login unknown error 6/2
  • TheTaserTheTaser Member Posts: 7
    I'm screwed on voodoo arena. They took my only available time (day off) and now I doubt I can net him without some serious lack of sleep which will affect me at work...
  • CiscochampCiscochamp Member Posts: 1
    I am seriously frustrated... i was going to spend this morning grinding arena for SL.... there goes my chances for duping him!i waa going to wait it out but given the fact that the issue has not even been addressed and its been 4 HOURS, what the hell? Seriously considering putting the game down
  • VladMackaVladMacka Member Posts: 1
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm really sorry that you're having login issues on your Android device. Since we have a lot of repeat posts about this, I'm going to make this thread the main post for this issue. I'll be closing your post now. Thanks so much for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.