**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rulk fans, enlighten me

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
Why do you like Rulk, am I missing something cause his damage feels below average? I would love to be proven otherwise

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    How are you using him currently?
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    He has a 2nd source of damage that doesn’t rely on debuffs, which comes in handy against masochism and safeguard nodes.
    I tend to use only the SP1 to build his heat charges up to 10, as that’s when he has access to most of his damage.
    I’ve noticed he’s one of the battle ground nukes.
  • Options

Spam SP1 then don’t throw SPs
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022

That's pretty much it. He needs to have 10 heat charges. I use him more for his utility than anything. He's got good damage but purifies poison and incinerates. As long as he's above sig 100, he can take mephisto after 5 heat charges and he gets those easy from mephistos aura.

I use him in war for Hazzard shift on boss island. I take him against pretty much every mystic I come across when I can except maw. Pretty good health pool and Regen on sp2 when needed.

He's very straightforward. My R3 will hit for around 1200-1400 for his burst damage on each hit. 4-5 extra on Sp1.
  • Options

That's pretty much it. He needs to have 10 heat charges. I use him more for his utility than anything. He's got good damage but purifies poison and incinerates. As long as he's above sig 100, he can take mephisto after 5 heat charges and he gets those easy from mephistos aura.

I use him in war for Hazzard shift on boss island. I take him against pretty much every mystic I come across when I can except maw. Pretty good health pool and Regen on sp2 when needed.

He's very straightforward. My R3 will hit for around 1200-1400 for his burst damage on each hit. 4-5 extra on Sp1.
    Personally I'd rather use Anti Venom or Peni for those immunities but it is a rare combination so I'll give him that