**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron do not get function (cauterize) after sp2

I have been noticing this issue from long. I am always taking my R3 6* ultron to aq (Map5), I have noticed that ultron do not get Function (Cauterize) after sp2 against Morningstar and Ultron Drones. I have gone through the abilities of ultron but I don't find anything which results this. Whether this is supposed to happen or its a bug ?

You can find my team in snapshot of AQ.

Comments

• Nightkiller7314Nightkiller7314 Posts: 117
    Mav3N said:

I have been noticing this issue from long. I am always taking my R3 6* ultron to aq (Map5), I have noticed that ultron do not get Function (Cauterize) after sp2 against Morningstar and Ultron Drones. I have gone through the abilities of ultron but I don't find anything which results this. Whether this is supposed to happen or its a bug ?

You can find my team in snapshot of AQ.

with no bleeds, there will be no cauterize
  • Mav3NMav3N Posts: 14
    But he gets cauterize against mutant drone. Now you would tell that mutant drone gets affected with degen, so cauterized.. Right ?
  • XylphXylph Posts: 22
    Drones are bleed immune, mutant one gets degen, they are not degen immune thus cauterize
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,495 ★★★★★
    Mav3N said:

But he gets cauterize against mutant drone. Now you would tell that mutant drone gets affected with degen, so cauterized.. Right ?

The degen is because it’s a mutant, and Ultron’s bleeds become degens whenever he fights a mutant
  • Hey there, as some mentioned, Ultron's Function (Damage) will attempt to apply a Bleed if the opponent is not a Mutant, but will instead try to apply Degeneration Debuff if the target is a Mutant. Function (Cauterize) removes effects applied by Function (Damage) in order to work, so if Function (Damage) isn't able to apply one of its effects to a target, (Cauterize) won't be able to provide its damage boost to a special attack.