**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's up with kabams aurophobia?

ThugsmurfThugsmurf Posts: 85 β˜…
Aurophobia is the fear of goldπŸ’€ but yeah wassup with that? I'm tired of having such a massive imbalance of my resources to gold ratio.
Completing the side quest each day gives like 25k gold. That's realistically two tier 5 iso which is laughable later in the game.

They reformatted the monthly eq so if you want an alright amount of gold spread extremely thinly,you have to do every path and they took away completion rewards which is just... disheartening overall

The higher levels of gold rewards for completing content is like 1-1.5 mil.gold which isn't even enough to take a size star from rank 1 to rank 2,heck you can maybe max out a 5 star but you will probably have crumbs left.

The devs consistently talk about the "gold economy" in the road map things and in this type of game,that makes literally no sense. The amount of gold any individual player has makes absolutely zero impact on any other player or some sort of flow in the game.

Your options are either whale out on crystals,and sell mad iso,or be an arena addict and slave your life away and I dont have the wallet or patience for either. It's been a problem for far too long and hopefully they can bump that up a significant amount

Comments

• Options
    ThugsmurfThugsmurf Posts: 85 β˜…
    Realistically speaking,3 mil gold a month that is more reasonably attainable isn't crazy whatsoever. That's kinda low balling it but like for example I was just in the mystic archive store and I noticed yet another pattern... literally all resource deals but not a drop of gold to do anything with them. It's sad and at especially the higher tiers of the game the gold payout doesn't scale to the other rewards whatsoever. Nobody would complain they slapped 5-10 mil gold onto the end of every war season or some like that,heck 500k after every aq etc
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2022
    I don't have the same problem. In my case i have plenty of gold but cannot keep my ranking supplies stocked to use the gold.
    My greatest challenge is t1a and t2a.
    Before this shortage it was something else! Seems like there is always something else!
    As you begin to gain more of one thing you begin to get less of another!
    It seem almost like a planned imbalance!
    It doesn't particularly matter what you are short of! Just that you ALWAYS find yourself short of one thing and overloaded with another!
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2022
    Lots of things are way outdated. The iso they give, the gold etc etc.

Duping 4 stars and 5 stars are major source of iso but there should be something separate quest for iso. And pls don't name that one running daily.that iso will not lvl up 5 star rank 1 champ to max level.

Gold crisis is another. In this game literally everything is designed in such a way that requires grinding. U will never run out of gold if u are arena grinder.

Personally i think ranking up should only require catalysts and not any golds. Golds should be for lvl up only. That will balance this situation a lot
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sitting on 135M golds. Golds good. Golds lovely.

• Options
    Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183 β˜…
    Rap said:

I don't have the same problem. In my case i have plenty of gold but cannot keep my ranking supplies stocked to use the gold.
    Before this shortage it was something else! Seems like there is always something else!
    It doesn't particularly matter what you are short of! Just that you ALWAYS find yourself short of one thing and overloaded with another!

My man, I've maybe just been active in game for 2 yrs, I'm a tb, act 7 completed, and i can confidently say that unless you grind arena, gold is never enough
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’ll keep chilling with my 37 million, and continue to rank up and level a champ every Level Up event
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,077 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Feb sq was best event in this aspect. If they can bring it once a quarter or 3 months, would be nice for guys like me who don't do arena πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2022
    Thugsmurf said:

Aurophobia is the fear of goldπŸ’€ but yeah wassup with that? I'm tired of having such a massive imbalance of my resources to gold ratio.
    Completing the side quest each day gives like 25k gold. That's realistically two tier 5 iso which is laughable later in the game.

They reformatted the monthly eq so if you want an alright amount of gold spread extremely thinly,you have to do every path and they took away completion rewards which is just... disheartening overall

The higher levels of gold rewards for completing content is like 1-1.5 mil.gold which isn't even enough to take a size star from rank 1 to rank 2,heck you can maybe max out a 5 star but you will probably have crumbs left.

The devs consistently talk about the "gold economy" in the road map things and in this type of game,that makes literally no sense. The amount of gold any individual player has makes absolutely zero impact on any other player or some sort of flow in the game.

Your options are either whale out on crystals,and sell mad iso,or be an arena addict and slave your life away and I dont have the wallet or patience for either. It's been a problem for far too long and hopefully they can bump that up a significant amount

You don't have to be an arena addict to get lots of gold. Complete misconception. Also, you not wanting to do something doesn't equate to Kabam "having a fear" of something. There isn't ever supposed to be one source in this game that gives you everything you need.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Rap said:

My man, I've maybe just been active in game for 2 yrs, I'm a tb, act 7 completed, and i can confidently say that unless you grind arena, gold is never enough
    Start saving units for the gifting crystals. Not even necessarily the greater ones. Tons of gold in there, that’s where I usually get my cushion for the year