**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issue with EQ [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Neither Rintrah nor Wong even appear in my champion list (owned or unowned)!
  • Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    Not just EQ (as title says), this is happening in AQ also. Glad war is over, smh.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    AQ is just a visual glitch. Once I move to the node, the PI return and I can do the fight.
  • Options
    03RUS03RUS Posts: 2

У меня тоже самое, требую компенсации, а не очередной отговорки о том что у Вас упал сервер.
  • Options
    DW44DW44 Posts: 3

• Options
    03RUS03RUS Posts: 2
    03RUS said:

У меня тоже самое, требую компенсации, а не очередной отговорки о том что у Вас упал сервер.
    Вечные баги у Вас с игрой. Введите должность тестировщика уже, который будет искать проблемы в игре ещё до выхода обновления.
  • Options
    The team pushed out a fix that should take care of this, though it may take a few minutes to reach everyone. You may also want to restart your game when you have the chance as well, though if that doesn't resolve everything, do let us know.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Confirmed. I am able to fight Wong and completed the quest.
  • Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    Root cause?
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Restarted… they’re back

Check your unowned champ roster before going in to be sure
  • Options
    DW44DW44 Posts: 3
    I'm also having the same problem in monthly cavalier EQ. Fought the boss now I'm getting this screen.
  • Options
    ricoblricobl Posts: 11
    Will there be a compensation? My best champs were stuck in that quest and with no solution in sight I had to quit to join AQ. We should at least get a few energy refills.