**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In-Game Experience after buying a new Smartphone.

Recently, I bought a new smartphone (POCO F4 GT released April 28th). The old one, Xiaomi Mi9T Pro, worked perfectly with the game during all its life. However, although I thought that the new device would run the game better, the fact is that the graphics in-fight are worst (character graphics are less smooth). Maybe it's caused because the device is so new that the game is not yet adjusted to it but, I'm worried. This issue doesn't block the game performance and it's only focused in fights. The rest of the game looks amazing. I could share a gameplay just in case anyone need it.
I just open this discussion to share with you my experience and to ask you if it's something normal with the new devices that it takes some time to release a game update to solve this kind of performances.

Comments

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    For someone like myself, who is addicted to this game and have played it since almost day 1, getting a new device and knowing how the game will work is always a tense/anxious time! haha

I've had my ipad 5 mini for about 3 years, and although it is still playing OK, I have noticed a big decline from when I first got it. The game ran spectacular when it was new, and I'd like to get back to that.

The problem is, which is why I commented on this thread, getting a new device feels pretty much like pot luck. Even the top notch brand new devices seem to have their own problems. I'm looking to get a new phone soon, and at the moment I don't use my phone for this game, but wouldn't mind being able to play it on a new device if I can find one that works good at a budget cost.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Might be because of the 120hz refresh rate? I have seen gameplay videos of phones that have the 120hz turned on. But because the game runs on an extremely low refresh rate (for todays standards) it seems 'weird' and not smooth at all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ZaQfd7RDw
    You can kind of see what I mean in this video.
    Is it similar to this?
    In that case you might want to tune down to 60hz when playing mcoc for a better experience.
  • Options
    LaborHevLaborHev Posts: 9
    Thanks Giuliameij!! That's the same case. I changed to 60hz and everything is fine now.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Happy to help.