**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EoP rewards are hot garbage

Absolutely not worth grinding out paragon like I did, absolute joke. Does anyone else feel this way

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

TheFuZe3 said:

I thought minimum 1 full r4 was just a given but this is horrific

This will be done 4 times this year, it is minimum 1 R4.

Anyways, wish they wouldn’t remove the 6* shards as you go up in tier. Think that’s a bit silly but I think the rewards are great personally.
    You do get a class selector thou. Which is also nice. But you won`t be able to use it on featured crystals I guess.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’m a little confused on the rewards difference between thronebreaker and paragon.

Are there differences in rewards offered, or can thronebreaker not achieve the highest peak milestone (Which I believe is 23 points)?
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Zeraphan said:

FiiNCH said:

I’m a little confused on the rewards difference between thronebreaker and paragon.

Are there differences in rewards offered, or can thronebreaker not achieve the highest peak milestone (Which I believe is 23 points)?

TB gets 17, Paragon 23
    Thank you sir
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Rewards look good to me. Only people I’ve seen super upset are thronebreakers unable to get paragon from this. But when a deal is valued at 10k units and only gives half a r4 what do you expect? 20k units worth of resources with a class nexus crystal and sig stones? We need to be realistic here
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

Rewards are ass. I still won’t be able to get paragon after this despite having done all content.

To that I say
    "If you don't get it on the first day, that's ok, there's a whole couple of years ahead of you."
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Rewards are ass. I still won’t be able to get paragon after this despite having done all content.

To that I say
    I stand by those words lol. I can do that and still think these rewards are lame
    Yeah of course you can mate, but you didn't just say "the rewards are lame", it seems like you judged the rewards based on whether you could get paragon after them and you're saying the rewards are bad because you can't get paragon from them. That seems hypocritical because you told people not to judge the announcement of paragon because they couldn't get it.

If you say, "Your account won't explode or get deleted if you don't get paragon day 1", why can it not be applied to "your account won't explode or get deleted if you don't get paragon after EoP?
    That’s true, I do think the rewards suck but not just because I won’t be able to get paragon afterwards.