**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Batch of 5* Champs Release Date

Could you please confirm when the next batch will be added? Been waiting for November for a while

Comments

• PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    We would much appreciate you doing it during maintence tonight versus next Tuesday.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Nov 7th i believe
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    z1nrv39mnml4.png
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    First Tuesday of the month for US (Nov 7th), which means Nov 8th for us Pacific Islanders.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    one batch... two batch...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    ****! That's a lot of fives before 2018 I won't be seeing 6 shards till hell freezes over!
    Straight up that puts a bunch of players at a deep disadvantage...you gotta have at least half of those to see any dupes...
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Straight up that puts a bunch of players at a deep disadvantage...you gotta have at least half of those to see any dupes...

If you don't have a bunch of 5*. Why do you need 6*?
    In the end, although people are excited about it.. this massive dumping of champs is a bad idea...my opinion anyway...
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited October 2017
    Rap wrote: »
    In the end, although people are excited about it.. this massive dumping of champs is a bad idea...my opinion anyway...

Why ? we can hardly call it 'massive', only 5 each month and not all of the existing 4 stars
    Gonna slow everybody down because everybody's odds of duping are going to drop significantly.
  • Saving until Jan for yondu
    Hope you get him but I imagine this will also lower odds on the feature. Unless they limit the number of.different champs in it or raise the odds on the featured...
    I forsee a brisk and very good business in 5 star sig stone crystals coming...watch for an offer near you!