**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What villain would you like to see take over the contest in AQ season 5?

My vote personally would be for Dr. Doom but I know that's a long shot. Hopefully, it's not Mephisto with that soul regeneration...

Comments

• Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    anybody that doesn't have unavoidable damage. whether that be something like a duped dormammu, or a special attack that can't be fully evaded.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    I think it will most likely be Mephisto, but I would not like to see him take over in AQ. I would much rather see a champ like Green Goblin, Doc Oc or Vulture.
  • Options
    FreakOrca wrote: »
    neb wrote: »
    Carnage! But not awakened cause they would unfairly difficult.

Carnage is incredibly easy to kill. Unless he gets updated he's one of the worst characters in the game right now. I'd literally take a duped Khamala over him right now.

You know he was joking, right?
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Kingpin xD I mean anything is better then mephisto but that's what it looks like it could be
  • Options
    Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    What if it was a team of villains? Like the Sinister Six and every AQ cycle the minibosses and bosses change? So minibosses would be Electro, Rhino, and Venom (since he's already been a boss) and the bosses would be Vulture, GG, and Doc Ock. Also maybe keep the minibosses bosses a secret on Map 5 and 6 and keeping it random.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Why not do a random rotation of #Villains? Put up a "?" icon and each mini and boss are randomized from the pool of Villains. There are plenty in the game...
  • Options
    tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Cmon guys from the start aq had boss who could control others globally or has an army or followings. Ultron- robot army
    Dormammu- worshipers and followers

Mephisto doesn’t own anyone and he’s not a villain in contest but a store keeper. We’ll see more options to buy stuff from him.

Now who’s got really amazing power and control over stuff? OBVIOUSLY HELLA! she’s new , no one knows how to fight her and she will be badass and equiped with degen for sure.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Should be Mephisto, Morningstar, Hela or Kingpin. I d say they put annoying Mephisto just to screw us
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I thought Mephisto was groomed for AQ. This is where he will mostly shine
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Strange. Kabam can witness how much he sucks butt
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    THE COLLECTOR!!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Evil Spider-Gwen
  • Options
    Fluffy Hands
  • Options
    Vulkan7Vulkan7 Posts: 17
    edited November 2017
    The Kabam Bomb. It would nerf all your buffs, kill you if you touch it, kill you within a time limit, and would take a special release champ to be immune to its effect. The special released champ would be the Odin's Treasure Chest
  • Options
    WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    edited November 2017
    Pre-nerf doctor strange, but he only uses his sp2
  • Options
    Dupped juggernaut with MD 5/5
  • Options
    I've been wondering/dreading when a MD champ was going to be placed in a quest. Probably Thanos will have it during the infinity war quest.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Medusa or Kingpin
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Don’t want it but Kabam will most likely put Mephisto ;(
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Doesnt matter because the buffs that’ll be applied will make em all good even someone like luke cage and fixit 😆
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    We all know it will be Mephisto, because money.
  • Options
    Mephisto definitely would be fun
  • Options
    Jestress wrote: »
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    THE COLLECTOR!!!! :D:D:D

4v9tcbgf5hax.gif

Haha :D
  • Options
    Wow my comment got removed for approval.

Welp that's pretty much gone.