**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Magik? 6* Quake?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    But I disagree with your reasoning that Magik's limmbo damage being the reason kabam won't add her to the 6star pool. Dormammu came out as a 6star years ago when there were barely any degen counters or buff immune champs, pretty much just gulk back in the day. Iceman also came out as a 6 star when there were barely any champs with coldsnap immunity or energy resistance, so I don't think kabam have qualms about releasing champs with high unavoidable damage.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Milan1405 said:

But I disagree with your reasoning that Magik's limmbo damage being the reason kabam won't add her to the 6star pool. Dormammu came out as a 6star years ago when there were barely any degen counters or buff immune champs, pretty much just gulk back in the day. Iceman also came out as a 6 star when there were barely any champs with coldsnap immunity or energy resistance, so I don't think kabam have qualms about releasing champs with high unavoidable damage.

what other reasoning could there be?
    that is the only thing that could be the reason.

there must be a reason they don't.
    so if not limbo damage then what?
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Magik and Quake aren't the blue yet for you
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

Milan1405 said:

what other reasoning could there be?
    that is the only thing that could be the reason.

there must be a reason they don't.
    so if not limbo damage then what?
    Not sure, perhaps her fight control? As long as you can power steal opponent then you can lock fight down. But she doesnt have immunites and there are power reduction immune champs and nodes these days, so I don't really think there is any valid reason not to incorporate magik into the 6 star pool.