**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Input System Bug: Map inputs open mailbox; unintended actions executing

I play the game on an iPhone 13 Pro Max. The input problems have gotten much worse in the last two weeks. I am using the beta inputs. It was stable and quite good for a while but now is seemingly a mess of randomized unintended actions.

First, about a quarter of the time, when trying to advance on event-quest map content, the mailbox opens instead. Clearly not related to the player's intent but also indicates how difficult the iPhone 13 inputs seem to be for Kabam to understand and properly enable.

As many others have posted in other discussions, the game occasionally ends up parrying when I try to dex.

It also seemingly randomly has me perform an evade in the middle of a dash attack, heavy attack, or mixed basic attack combo.

Dashing and dexing perform extremely poorly at this point. Multiple dash-back inputs do not register; only one is taken then the hero just stands there to get clobbered. Again, not the player's intent at all. Deep evades usually register as shallow ones -- if they even register at all.

Only 1 in 3 parries properly register at this point. Two weeks ago, when beta was much better, that was closer to 95 percent. Why break what was working?

Needless to say, all these input issues make the Eternity of Pain event impossible to complete without using massive amounts of resources. For example: I try to dex, the game instead registers a parry, and CB heals a couple of percentage points. In the middle of a combo that will transfer bane, I end up dashing back before completing the transfer. Or I try to evade and instead end up just standing there and getting clobbered. After about 5 hours of attempts, and never doing better with a 1-shot of getting CB down to 65 percent, I see no point in continuing. And at some point soon, the same will be said for MCOC overall. My time and money will go elsewhere.

Comments

• Options
    NetjgrnautNetjgrnaut Posts: 68
    I play on iPad and iPhone. If the input system is fixed there, then I have apparently developed a spastic finger twitching tremor that does not manifest in any other aspect of my life. Utter garbage. These past 2-3 days are the worst playability I’ve seen since the input system fell apart last year.