**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is a fact. The game has devolved (proof)

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
I have obtained all the title progressions on day one of availability. Until paragon! Now I’m months away from obtaining it. I have changed nothing about my play and spending. No one has obtained this new title with out hard spending or hard grinding (which costs absurd time) It used to be based on story progression. Throne breaker was the start of spend to win now it’s the culture. I never minded the spend grind balance but it’s tipped way to the spending side.
Carinas challenges are a joke. Don’t give me any of that garbage.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

I have obtained all the title progressions on day one of availability. Until paragon! Now I’m months away from obtaining it. I have changed nothing about my play and spending. No one has obtained this new title with out hard spending or hard grinding (which costs absurd time) It used to be based on story progression. Throne breaker was the start of spend to win now it’s the culture. I never minded the spend grind balance but it’s tipped way to the spending side.
    Carinas challenges are a joke. Don’t give me any of that garbage.

There's no more story progression. You can 100% act 7 without any issues if you have a decent 5* roster, so tying current endgame progression to story would be ridiculous
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Why did op open a second thread with same title and still claiming to have proof but having nothing but subjective opinions.
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    So you are saying that the game taking more and more to continue to progress is proof of it devolving? That seems a little backwards to me but everyone has their own opinions.
  • Options
    This thread is being closed as it's a duplicate thread and non-constructive.
This discussion has been closed.