**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
Jesus, can you make the AI even more passive? Sheesh, AQ, EQ, EOP all are passive as hell. Tweak the game for a certain champ, the whole game is affected…. Get it together….

Comments

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★

The ai is terrible honestly. If it was like this 5 years ago no one would play it. And if it’s like this a year from now it will be gone. 100%

And supposedly the game is fixed, but parry and dex are still iffy lol

• NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I still can’t shallow or deep dex by choice. They narrowed the timings too narrow. And we have to have that minimum to be able to fight people like Korg and Mojo without triggering their abilities. I would say with the changes to the animation speeds (how the Ai can dash and not plant their feet to throw the swing, aka just continue through animation without stopping) makes the parry timing feel off because it’s a full .2 seconds faster than it used to be. Or something like that.

I know it’s rarely mentioned but the action point removal long ago was the death of skill gameplay. And the Guy that taught you the Ai combat, now works for the company, designing this lovely Ai.