**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Event Quest: Gods of the Arena

Comments

• Master key is stupid, this is gonna make legends run for the un-uncollected even more difficul than it already is!!

Why hasn't this been released a week earlier like usual?? I've been looking for this info for a week!!

The Master key will have literally no effect on Legends Runs because you must still complete both Heroic and Master difficulty as fast as possible to qualify.

This information is never released more than 2 days before the introduction of an event.
  • A more concerning issue is the lack of details about 16.0 update makes me wonder what they are slipping in whilst distracting us with valour.. Call me a suspicious sod but I've been playing this game for 2.5 years and it's getting old.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    A more concerning issue is the lack of details about 16.0 update makes me wonder what they are slipping in whilst distracting us with valour.. Call me a suspicious sod but I've been playing this game for 2.5 years and it's getting old.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Why are you charging us to skip boring and mindless content? That defeats the entire purpose of skipping it. The key should be free and given to players based on any number of methods which would work such as player level, overall PI, story exploration, highest team PI, etc etc. The fact that you acknowledge players want to skip heroic and then charge us to do so is absurd. Your solution should benefit the players and/or fix the core issue with why players want to skip that content, not exploit bad game design for even more profit.
  • MLBMike wrote: »
    How long does this quest run for?
    This quest will be starting on the 1st of November at ~10:00AM PDT and will run until November 1st at 10:00AM PDT.

Really??
    One year, duh
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Cool. Looking forward to it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Amazing job kabam. Excellent event!!!!
  • Fixed the dates that the event runs for :tongue:

It will end on December 6th
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★

Kabam

I have 270 T4C shard crystals, and a combo of about 25 full T4C, Glory and GG crystals...last week I let 4 T4C crystals expire because of the lack of T4Bs.

My point is I can’t be the only person who could care less that 21 T4C shard crystals were added. They are becoming useless, especially when to take a 5* from R1 to R3 costs 15 T1 Alphas.

We don’t need T4Cs, we need more T4Bs and T1/T2As. Same with 5* Shards, I’d trade my entire stash of T4C crystals for 10,000 5* Shards, that’s how useless they are becoming.

Speaking of 5* Shards, when 6* crystals were announced, you guys dropped a Calander giving us 5* Shards. You also stated that that they would become more available in the coming months. Since that month, everything has gone back to the rewards and prizes as previous months, with the exception of the monthly quest event having an extra 500 5* Shards.

What happened with that?

If someone from Kabam actually does read this, try listening to your playerbase for once. The only players you guys are catering to with these prizes are players who have maybe 1-2 5* characters, not your veteran players.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    300 units sounds a bit, but in context of rewards being increased and less energy for tiles its not too bad. all just looking at the NEGATIVES and not focusing on POSITIVES.
    for someone who doesnt need legends run and just wants a masters title, 300 units not too bad to save the time of running heroic and considering you get 150 units back for completing anyway. its just for the title and the extra goodies.

sure 6*s WILL BE coming out but not for about another 6 months or so... just sit there inactive for 6 months and wait for them to come out?
    of cos playing actively even maxed 3*s give extra 4* shards, maxed 4*s give extra 5* shards etc

just enjoy a free app
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Always the ingredients is sell this and that. Now the key is for sale. No more a legitimate playing like buy buy and win. To be honest let the poor player and rich be equal in apportunities. Kabam but unbiased favour for you rich player. Thank you.

you don't need to buy the key if you don't want to.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Increase in some rewards... cool whatever. Please pay more mind to t4b kabam. Please.
    So many t4cc to use, but not many basics, causing expiration and depression.

That 300 unit key is absurd imo.

Please let this be a month without more bugs.
  • Still no t5b? This is laughable!
    Fireguy049 wrote: »
    Still no t5b? This is laughable!

Expect that in 5.4.
    Wouldn't make sense to put that stuff in the event quests(if that's what you meant).
  • BDLH wrote: »
    Kabam keeps increasing the baby mats for new players when most veteran players are bottlenecked by T2A. They keep talking about increasing access through multiple avenues but the increases are tiny and progression is so slow it's making more and more people just quit out of boredom. After your 20th or 30th R5, 1 more does next to nothing for you and most of your game revolves around the 2-4 4/55's most advanced players have.

There are thousands of players stuck in this same area of "pseudo-progression" who keep getting tiny side-grades with another R5 here and there but using their few 4/55's for almost everything. The tiny amount of T2A currently available through every avenue possible is frankly inadequate to keep many players satisfied with doing the same thing over and over and we've lost members faster than we can get solid replacements just from advanced players being bored of doing the same thing for months without true progress. We're getting multiple requests for alliance mergers since a lot of the players in this bracket feel the same way and it takes too much work to keep replacing and trialing a couple members at a time. If our next merger doesn't work out or the progression doesn't change soon, the half of our remaining core members will likely just quit like the other half have done and find a game with devs that understand progression.

We have just had a 'Super Whale' retire, not for the cost but boredom, slow progression and frankly 6* because they can't see the point in continuing to invest their time when it fundamentally will be set back to zero in 2 years or so.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I am soooo happy to get more 3* shards.totaly game changing for lvl60 players.usefull as much as xp boost 😑😑😑 what about making upgradeing 5* easier??? Or even 4*??? Better put more t1 alphas
    “INCREASED
    10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    1x God of Thunder Title
    28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment *NEW*
    800,000x Valor“

I really hope this Valor does something, cause not only are these “increased” prizes unimaginative, it’s getting to the point that the 5-7 hours spent running master and heroic just isn’t worth it.

Btw, you want a good ideal Kabam? Nobody cares about those Titles. A smart, “creative” ideal would be to attach something like +5% HP, or +7% Crit damage or +10% Special Damage to a specific title, then this would be something us Colectors would actually try collecting.

That’s being creative and would contantantly keep us caring about these Titles you guys are touting as prizes.

But that may be to imaginative for you guys...forget I said anything
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    hero3 wrote: »
    300 units sounds a bit, but in context of rewards being increased and less energy for tiles its not too bad. all just looking at the NEGATIVES and not focusing on POSITIVES.
    for someone who doesnt need legends run and just wants a masters title, 300 units not too bad to save the time of running heroic and considering you get 150 units back for completing anyway. its just for the title and the extra goodies.

sure 6*s WILL BE coming out but not for about another 6 months or so... just sit there inactive for 6 months and wait for them to come out?
    of cos playing actively even maxed 3*s give extra 4* shards, maxed 4*s give extra 5* shards etc

just enjoy a free app
    It's more about kabam saying one thing and doing the opposite. You can go back an look at the 6* announcement post kabam clearly stated rank up materials for 4 and 5 star champs would become more available and shards for 4 and 5 star champs would become more available. That statement is only true at the bare minimum as the availability of these items are minuscule at best. Myself and others thought that initial increase to the monthly calendar was going to be the norm but as others have pointed out kabam has regressed to sparsely doling out the goods.

The game is becoming quite stale mainly due to the slow rate of progression. I'm not even in an alliance that gets T4cc regularly and still have 3 r4 5* 20+ r5 4* as well as being maxed out on 5 of 6 t4cc with multiple t4cc crystals set to expire. The T1 alpha costs for ranking up 5* is ridiculous compared to the amount available each month the same goes for t4 basics
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Kabam Doot wrote: »
    TIME TO SHINE

30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)

WoW I read 30x tier class cata and I was so excited
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    Increase in some rewards... cool whatever. Please pay more mind to t4b kabam. Please.
    So many t4cc to use, but not many basics, causing expiration and depression.

That 300 unit key is absurd imo.

Please let this be a month without more bugs.

To add to my previous comment, can you guys increase the alpha rewards man?

Like it is actually crazy that we do all that just for one tier 1 alpha, again one tier 1 alpha, not tier 2, 1.

Should give us atleast like 5 tier 1 alphas for master, 3 for heroic and 1 for normal. Idk about beginner.

Please kabam,
    ForumGuy.
  • BlackhawkbillBlackhawkbill Posts: 117
    edited November 2017
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    “INCREASED
    10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    1x God of Thunder Title
    28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment *NEW*
    800,000x Valor“

I really hope this Valor does something, cause not only are these “increased” prizes unimaginative, it’s getting to the point that the 5-7 hours spent running master and heroic just isn’t worth it.

Btw, you want a good ideal Kabam? Nobody cares about those Titles. A smart, “creative” ideal would be to attach something like +5% HP, or +7% Crit damage or +10% Special Damage to a specific title, then this would be something us Colectors would actually try collecting.

That’s being creative and would contantantly keep us caring about these Titles you guys are touting as prizes.

But that may be to imaginative for you guys...forget I said anything

I said the same thing not an hr ago in my alliances GroupMe chat....top tier players....or really any player that’s been sitting at level 60 for a fair amount of time, pretty soon won’t even be doing these monthly quests due to once again, rewards not being worth it.

I can’t wrap my head around Kabam announcing that the future is heading towards 6*’s and then even bothering to “increase rewards” w 3* shards?....seriously?

Not increasing level cap (for friggin EVER), bottlenecking t4b/t1a, t2a almost non existent (except for purchase here and there)...and now as crazy as it sounds....an insane surplus of t4c...for the top tier players. Something HAS to be coming....I’m praying something huge is gonna drop in Dec because a very large portion of the player base has patiently been awaiting to see that slow progression towards the 6* and R5’ing their first 5*....
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    How hard will it be?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    OK master key for 300 units is Stupid imo that's 10 full energy refills which is more than enough to auto play heroic for very little time and fair rewards 100-150 units is a much more realistic price only the very lazy will buy the key rather than the energy refills

As someone who has, for a verry long time, been using refills to finish heroic faster, i can tell you for a fact you need way more than 10 to 100% heroic, usually around 15-18.

Yeah but the thing is evening you buy the key for 300 units then you still have to go back an 100% heroic, so it's just worth spending a bit more units to buy the refills to get 100% over an done with in the first place
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Can we stop with the 3* shards in Master??? It is ‘supposed to be’ a tough quest your esplination for the 3* inclusin over 4* and 5* never made sense. Also the ISO in Chapter 5 should be tier 4 at a minimum please, I know this is not about chapter 5 but I couldnt help to bring it up. Please make an uncollected version ot give uncollected rewards. Somthing to keep to keep us interested please.
    Best is they capped it off with a 30 day calander of gold, gold crystals and shard crystals lol 😂😂😂😂

Have you guys seen the new calander? Didn’t think it could get worse then last month...I was wrong
  • KojegKojeg Posts: 11
    Hi @Kabam Miike what class is Thor ragnarok is.. you told us , we will know close to the event.. no harm telling now right.. please share buddy
  • Darth_HulkDarth_Hulk Posts: 8
    No Gladiator Hulk is soooo sad . That's all I've been looking forward to for months....