**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds

I must say it reminds me of golf. It will irritate you and you’ll wonder why you do it and then you have a great shot (or win in battlegrounds) and you’re like “ok I like this.” 🤣. I do think the algorithm for match ups needs a tweak. I’m TB with a decent amount of r2’s and I think 9 r3’s but I’ve been matched with people with an entire list of r3’s and I’m like “I must have been a POS in my past life to deserve this” lmao

It’s fun though, and I think the battlegrounds market is pretty nice, maybe a tad high on price but still nice to be able to obtain the resources that way.

What do yall think, should they lower the price of incursion and battlegrounds market just a little?

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The matchmaking issue will work itself out as we all play a while. We started with same rating of 1500, which is how we’re matched. Over time we’ll match with players more our speed, mostly.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    I love getting parried by the defender. It's just annoying when it's in arena and I put up with it...but during a timed fight that requires high skill and reaction time???

Awesome move Kabam
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I love getting parried by the defender. It's just annoying when it's in arena and I put up with it...but during a timed fight that requires high skill and reaction time???

Awesome move Kabam

Why are you blaming kabam for you being parried? You’re fighting against masteries…
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★

Awesome move Kabam

You’ve probably never heard of Alliance War then
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Idk if the matchmaking will fully play its self out. Because some folks with large rosters suck lol and some are good with smaller rosters. There won’t be as much roster disparity but I can see it still happening. The whales will be at the top but some whales will still be facing folks they will demolish, could tweak match making more but I’d prefer to lose a few matches to huge accounts then to continue getting matched against cheaters.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

The matchmaking issue will work itself out as we all play a while. We started with same rating of 1500, which is how we’re matched. Over time we’ll match with players more our speed, mostly.

Only if everyone keeps playing, which for lower players (Cav,UC) means keep losing. Can't imagine that'd make for a very engaging game mode.
    They could maybe fix/improve it by giving players a starting score based on progression. Would start a little more even than everyone in the same bracket.
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

Awesome move Kabam

You’ve probably never heard of Alliance War then
    Interesting lol. I've actually never been parried in AW....only arena
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Awesome move Kabam

Why are you blaming kabam for you being parried? You’re fighting against masteries…
    Getting parried in arena is no big deal. Bigger circumstances in BG.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Awesome move Kabam

Getting parried in arena is no big deal. Bigger circumstances in BG.
    Circumstances change but the fault doesn’t. It was your fault in arena, it’s your fault in war and it’s still your fault in battlegrounds. Not sure what that has to do with kabam? Or you want them to remove masteries just for battlegrounds to appease you?
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I wish that sp3 animations were skipped by default in battlegrounds, or had an X second cutoff. The difference in length of time between champ animations can make the difference in a tight match, and sometimes you need to use the sp3 in order to access a key piece of utility or upgrade your damage output.

I think a 5 second animation cutoff would be cool; there should be some strategy tied into using a sp3, especially since time is part of the scoring metric