**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here is an idea

the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Don't stop the compensation cos the input system still has issues. This will ease out the stress and aggression players feel. If players get burnt out and get angry at an unstable game they don't feel happy and they stop paying.
Yes, I welcome all people who disagree saying, this will remove the competitive reality of how the game used to be before and then again why are we complaining now ? Have we got used to playing bad and messing up AQ and AW cos we have a few compensation packages to use up still? Sure very possible and true, but that's not the point.
These packages allowed players to participate in higher tier AQ and AW and compete in other aspects of the game. They felt relieved and honestly more of my friends are buying stuff now than they used to about an year back when there used be tons of resource usage on health pots , AQ revives and stuff like that.
All I am saying is , your input system is not perfect yet and in a lot of devices its working in the reverse way, its actually become worse. Maybe more testing and data is needed. But its better to keep compensation going until its in perfect state and players have full confidence. Just don't pull the plug on this cos you think your revenues are taking a hit. More players are thinking of leaving alliances and going solo and FTP after the compensation stops, I have observed. Actually the compensation encouraged players to play more alliance based events and compete and work together. Happier players = more revenue. Just Think about this.