**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Version 16.0 Discussion Thread

13»

Comments

• Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    i1qusefftgfs.jpeg
    s7thm6eaeb8t.jpeg
    T4cc frag crystals appear to be missing from Heroic rewards

• Any news on fixing OG DD whiffing issue?
  • Tonic24kTonic24k Posts: 56
    edited November 2017
    @Kabam Miike Is it intentional there are two Expert Proving Grounds? The original one is still showing up while it seems there's a new version consolidated in with the other Proving Grounds.

Of course, this is the optimal one. It's cleaner than having a separate tile, only costs 2 energy instead of 3, and is on the 24 hour timer instead of 48.

EDIT: Disregard. I'm now seeing it's probably only up until its timer expires then will be gone.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    You lied about fixing Howard's Thunderquack to stop when stunned. I just fought one in 1.2 heroic event quest and was taking Thunderquack damage on my Captain Marvel. After stunning him on parry I continued to take the damage until the timer expired!
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Unfixed bug but been mentioned in the patch --> Mephisto's soul Imprisonment still doesn't nullify Dr.Voodoo's regen at the start of the fight
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    FPC3 wrote: »
    Prime wrote: »
    Will we be getting a rank-down ticket on account of the GP nerf?

And just because you label it an exploit, doesn’t meant it was actually against the rules or a bug. *You designed* her that way, and players used her as she was designed. Now you’re nerfing her ability. Significantly. That calls for a rank down ticket.

*IF* they issued a Rank Down ticket, it would be a unique-use-item that only applied to Gwenpool. I have a hard time imagining ANYONE wanting to rank down GP because of this change.

My suggestion was that they change the way this nerf works. Make it a 5% chance if the target is already under the effects of Enervate, but leave it as 50% if no Enervate is present.

Excellent point, this doesn't even qualify as a nerf imo. I used to do that trick all the time eventually I'd mess up, plus it takes way longer to kill someone like that than it does by just regular fighting them with enervate on, anyone who Is calling for a rank down ticket and would actually use it gwenpool over this either doesn't have her to begin with and is trying to weasel rank down tickets cause they ranked a spidergwens or Luke cage cause they used to like them but now realize both are useless or, or is just simply not thinking logically this has no real effect on gwenpool whatsoever other than a cheapo exploit is removed and regardless of how the cheapo exploit got there it still is a cheapo exploit at the end of the day. You can easily keep bleeds up on your opponent for minutes with moderate skil without this exploit