**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliances are too large!

It is too stressful and difficult to maintain 30 individuals.
People take vacations, fall to Illness, job schedule changes,… real life happens.
Superior would be if alliances were 10 active members with up to 5 additional reserve members.
This way alliances could continue through various times.
A member could actually go camping on the weekend without hurting the alliance because one of the reserves could step in.
The need for 30 is why some burnout and lose interest.

Comments

• Options
    JpcorpJpcorp Posts: 5
    I disagree I like the current size, just let your leaders know your not avaliable if you cant play for a couple days
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    There are options to run 1,2,3 battlegrounds for war and alliance quest. So I don’t see the need to change the current set up.
  • Options
    AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 155
    If your are doing map 5 or lower, sure a member can become inactive.
    But if you run map 7 or higher, it hurts the weekly score.
    Same for war. If your silver 2 or something, it doesn’t matter but if platinum 4 or higher, you can’t miss one step.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    While making the cap 10 is a pretty bad idea ngl, allowing owners to make member caps when creating alliances is not a bad one
  • Options
    Asmondena said:

If your are doing map 5 or lower, sure a member can become inactive.
    But if you run map 7 or higher, it hurts the weekly score.
    Same for war. If your silver 2 or something, it doesn’t matter but if platinum 4 or higher, you can’t miss one step.

And those alliances don’t have the problem you have.
  • Options
    AsmondenaAsmondena Posts: 155
    Yeah but the change would only help and not hurt anyone.
    Alliances doing map 4 and sliver 3 will simply keep doing what they are doing.
    But alliances that are map 6 plus and/or gold 1 and higher can finally exhale.
    A member can say something like: “Guys good luck in the finale war and day 5 of AQ, it is my birthday and I and the wife are celebrating the whole weekend.”
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Share the management or step down from that role. The solution doesn’t always have to be for the game to change. Start with the man in the mirror.
  • Options
    Asmondena said:

Yeah but the change would only help and not hurt anyone.
    Alliances doing map 4 and sliver 3 will simply keep doing what they are doing.
    But alliances that are map 6 plus and/or gold 1 and higher can finally exhale.
    A member can say something like: “Guys good luck in the finale war and day 5 of AQ, it is my birthday and I and the wife are celebrating the whole weekend.”

But why alter the entire state of the game when you can simply run 1 less bg of war and aq? You say it’ll make you unable to compete? Well of course! That’s how it is. People have vacation or get busy i understand and it puts a wrench in alliance plans for a bit. Alliances that do map 7 and above don’t tolerate being unable to log into a mobile game anytime and move for 5 minutes, so those alliances are fine. It’s well established that way.

Kabam isn’t going to alter how alliances currently are structured. Bad bad idea!