**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better mutant R3 for 7.3 and 7.4

jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 76
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Who would be more helpful to r3 for 7.3 and 7.4 completion? I have an r3 Apoc that I can run if needed. My 6 star team consists of any combination of Apoc, BWCV, Diablo, Moleman, Torch, and Warlock. If Cable is the choice, I'd have to be sure to run Apoc all the time. Another cosideration for r3 is Rulk, but I'm not sure he'd be necessary since I already have Torch.

Better mutant R3 for 7.3 and 7.4 18 votes

Sig 20 Cable
50%
UnsilentfEEdMeYouRgodZDarkDuelistFiiNCHRenaxqqawesomesauceNoobdawillrun4adonutDoosra 9 votes
Sig 20 Colossus
50%
Malreck04Luke9523EtjamaEwell65SSS69TheExit27Gr8TonyStarkBarri8RatedSViperAvisek_Ghost 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Sig 20 Cable
    Hey man. Don't even question this rank up. Go for it!
  • Options
    jayb8008jayb8008 Posts: 76
    The poll started out strong favoring Cable, but has now shifted to Colossus. Looks like this will be a tough one. Anyone have any input on why one over the other, especially for 7.3 and 7.4?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Sig 20 Colossus
    Colossus’ immunities are extremely useful. Take a look at bittersteel’s journey to thronebreaker thread, col absolutely carried
  • Options
    fEEdMeYouRgodZfEEdMeYouRgodZ Posts: 11
    Sig 20 Cable
    Apoc and cable are a beast team together. They clear ALOT of paths. That being said, colossus benefits alot from sig and omega synergy. So I think Cable and apoc together are more beneficial than just colossus on his own. At the end of the day, they are very different champs with different attributes and both well worth the r3 imo.