Options

Is this roster good enough for doing act 6 chapter 1?

This is my current roster. Is this enough to take on chapter 1?

Comments

• Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Unless you are supremely skilled, it's going to be tough... but the only way to know is to hop in there and TRY.
    Considering I only see two 5/65s on ur roster, I'm guessing there is quite a lot of content for you to do before 6.1.
    Exploring Acts 4 and 5, plus any Variants possible is how you develop/prepare your roster for more difficult content.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,371 ★★★★★
    Corvus can do most of it by himself. I did a run to Cavalier with an R4 Corvus and boosts, you can do it!
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    you can definitely do it with corvus and ultron.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    @jbxotiic hello fellow Mysterio
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79

Watch the videos of MCOC Noob....It will help you a lot

He’s extremely helpful and provides a lot of insight into the quest/fights, so I’d highly recommend checking out some of his videos
  • Options
    danteofdmcdanteofdmc Posts: 98
    Don't bother exploring other content first, just try your best to smash through act 6.1. Becoming cavalier is better in the long term than being uncollected and exploring act 4 and 5
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yeah looks good. Ultron Corvus colossus will carry
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Corvus is going to help you the most!
    Also ultron , moleman , nimrod will help you alot. But , Corvus is going to be your MVP.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,432 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Ultron Corvus Mole Man Colossus will carry you

Edit For Long Term Rank up Nimrod he will help you
  • Options
    PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Corvus, Ultron and Colossus can help. But, try to rank up that Dragon man. :)
  • Options
    Tenchi64Tenchi64 Posts: 5
    Quick update. Completed it but had to use some of my saved chips... I was caught off guard where the enemies were unblockable in beginning. Wasted away my guys until I realized what was happening. Oh and got a 5* Hercules drop. Super stoked as he was my favorite 4*. Love his playstyle.