**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BATTLEGROUNDS RUBBISH

Whats the point of playing this mode as it never works, ive now played 8 rounds as motivation to play is very slim (out of 8 rounds ive only won 5x but dont know if ever gotten rewards or whatever u get) and everytime this happens. (see SS at end)
If i backup i forfeit, i cant hit the door exit thing either. The only thing i am able to do is backup and forfeit to the oppt and give them victory when it had just won the battle again and destroyed his champs, not happy at all.

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    This usually happens when the opponent forfeits the match & You have won.
    In this situation, You shouldn't even forfeit by mistake and just restrat your game.
    After restrating the game , You can just check the history or check your BG rating and you would have won 100% . Also the victory will be counted towards the objectives .
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Noobda said:

In this situation, You shouldn't even forfeit by mistake and just restrat your game.
    After restrating the game , You can just check the history or check your BG rating and you would have won 100% . Also the victory will be counted towards the objectives .

Thank you for the insight my friend, i will try that now. 😁👍🏻
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    Noobda said:

That worked a treat mate, closed game and reloaded and it said victory. Thanks again 👍🏻
  • Options
    IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    edited May 2022
    I did that and I got a loss. I clearly did not lose and yet, I got a loss anyways.

I won the first round and then it did that black screen you can’t get out of. I was decimating this match.
  • Options
    ZlagoviahxZlagoviahx Posts: 12
    I just played battleground for the first time and in the first round i lost bcs i threw a sp3 at the end of the match and it registered that I lost all my health and the enemy's champ had all his health... in the second round the game just froze like urs did...

Device and version: iphone 13 pro
    Device operating system: ios 15.4.1
    Mobile carrier: ATT
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: WIFI
    Game version installed: 35.0.1
    Game mode: Battlegrounds
    Champions affected: Apocalypse, Sourcerer Supreme
    Active boosts: No
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Hopefully the black-screen / force close option will be something addressed and fixed in the next round of BG.