**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will AW season be postponed in light of new input still in beta phase and compensation removed ?

Sorry if this has already been touched upon somewhere else but what is the position with regards to the new AW season?

Weekly compensation has been abruptly removed and we as players have been put into a rather precarious position in which we are forced to choose between the current input system which doesn’t work (which why we have a new beta input system) or the new input beta system which doesn’t work because it is a beta.

It has also been widely discussed that the revamped way we gain loyalty looks as if we will accumulate less when comparing to the weekly compensation etc. I do not know anyone else’s view but from our alliance’s perspective this decrease in loyalty is accepted on the premise that the new input system is working I.e. out of beta and we would be using less loyalty as a whole. However In light of the current stance of kabam to remove compensation without completing all beta testing on the new input system, we as an alliance are discussing whether or not it is worth to continue with alliance wars whilst the new input system is still in a beta due to the Increased loyalty costs we are going to incur.

Would be interesting to hear other player’s views on the matter.

Comments

• Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    I do not see them postponing season 34 at this time. It’s painful clear that they are in the “just learn to live with” the new input beta and the economy of the game. The main issues we had in my alliance during the season was the parry while hitting into block and that’s now sorted out
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    I am recently noticing heavy and blocking not workong properly. At least for me.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i hope they don't postpone it, that would suck