**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BG rankings

MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 ★★
Dear Kabam, please stop putting me. A player with only 5 5/65’s against Thronebreaker players

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    trust me, there are much worse rosters to face than that one. as you rise in the rankings, you're going to be getting higher matchups. if you want to be able to win a lot of matches and get high in the rankings, you've just got to rank more champs up
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Mate, I have 1 R3, 20ish R5s and a few 5* R4s in my deck.

I get matched up against paragon players with full decks of R3s.

The ratings will balance out eventually
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Minderu said:

Dear Kabam, please stop putting me. A player with only 5 5/65’s against Thronebreaker players

You started well with "dear kabam" but forgot to end with "thank you for your consideration ", therefore Kabam will deny your request. They might even give you tougher matchups as a result.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Oh this the op guy who think that cavalier can't do eternity of pain is not fair, yet complaint when have to fight against tougher opponent in battleground, briliant
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I guess the OP just won't be happy. Want the content of TB players but doesn't want to play them in BGs. Sad.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Minderu said:

You want to do same content as TB/paragon (as shown in other post) but you don't want to fight against them? You do understand your posts are conflicting viewpoints, right?
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    The expected win rate in Battlegrounds is 50%. If you are winning more than that, you will continue to fight more difficult people until you reach the expected win rate. There will understandably be a small period of time where people need to find their baseline rating. This will disappear with time after the formal release.