**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please help me understand this glitch/occurrence during Eternity of Pain

StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting Crossbones today with a 6-star rank 3 WL. I took out only about 30 percent of his healthy he first go, then used 3-4 revives to get him down to about 12 percent health. I then used a 20 percent revive (at this point I had 30 revives but no health potions). I then took him down to about 4 percent health but got disconnected. I get reconnected and both he and myself are at 100 percent health! I disconnect, then reconnect and I am at 50 percent health and he is at 100 percent health.

I realize he regains health if I block (which I was careful not to do) but there is no way he could go from under 10 percent health to a full 100 like that - and I didn't even have the potions to be able to heal to 50% or 100% health.

What happened? Has this ever happened to anyone? Is there anything I can do or do I need to farm health revives and give its another go from scratch? When I re-enter the game he is at 100 percent health. it makes no sense at all
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Your best best is to just farm revives and try again, even if support are helpful (which 9/10 they are not) they won't be quick enough for you to complete the objectives.

It's a bug that has been prevelent recently.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Write to support. But I don't think they will be able to resolve it.
    You will have to start over again :neutral:
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    I would just redo it. Write a ticket after the fact to ask for those revives back. But you probably won’t get them.
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
    Thanks for the advice everyone. It seems this is a. common problem in AW with timeouts, I don't remember ever timing out, but somehow it happened.

Thankfully I'm a decent player and he wasn't a terrible difficult matchup for warlock so I was able to restart, take him down to 30% and then finish him with 2 revives without any health potions because I had a rank 3 warlock (who can actually parry the guy without letting him regain). But I'm not even going to try it with a villain.

If this had happened during the grandmaster I would have rage quit the game forever. They need to fix this ASAP