**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A 6* grand opening

Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
First, this is not a brag post nor a complaint. Just a share of an experience of 6* grand opening with the players community. And a piece of advice (the reason to be in this part of the forum) at the end of the post.

Because the 2nd T5CCs are soon full, I needed 1 (quite) god tier of Mystic and 1 of Science.
No need of Tech or Mutant champions, I had enough real champions (not simple characters) of this classes.
I have got 6* rank 1 to 2 gems for Mystic and Skill.

As you could think, the more you open crystals at once, the more you have a chance to get a god tier. So with 10 basic 6* crystals, I dreamt, for all the time I hardly spared the shards, of Doom or another absolute champion.
And obviously there are always garbages on a batch.

Before you look at the screenshots, I precise that I play with the suicides masteries for a looong time.

By the way it is curious that the sort in the opening screen is not the same than in alliance opening board. So I am not sure of the real order to say « I should have stopped after the number X ».

Here is the result of a f2p grand opening at once (no spin):

No Mystic and no Skill champions for the gems. Nothing to use the Mystic T5CC on. No Science champion that desserve the T5CC. The magic of RNG (and low probabilities) :-)

- 4 among the 10 are more or less suicides masteries friendly : Peni (Poison), Nebula, Ultron (Bleed and Poison), and AntiVenom (Poison).
With my current and new characters, AntiVenom is nearly useless to be honest, despite he is recent. Moreover he is in the last tiers of all the 5 independent tops I looked at on internet.
But regarding the 3 others characters:
- I enjoy Ultron since its release, and he is well ranked since its rework
- Nebula is super since its rework
- I will enjoy to discover Peni
At the moment no Tech T5CC for them and when available Silver Centurion (a kind of Tech Archangel, clearly underrated in my opinion) will use it first.
- 5 « arena only » : HarmlessBeast, IronGarbage, BimboMarvel, X23, Cable (no Apocalypse to pair with)
- 1 « AW and arena only » : Wasp

As generally speaking only 1 character on 3 is good or better, the result is around this ratio. No miracle.
So I was wrong with my initial idea. Even if you open a big batch (the biggest by opening at once), you could receive:
- anything but a god tier
- any class except the one (or those) you need

I won’t open more than 5 at once anymore and here is the piece of advice: don’t open such a big batch. It is too long to spare the shards for a result that can disappoint.