**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How was your experience with Eternity of Pain?

2»

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    I got a point with ronan cheese, I absolutely suck with Prof X (6r2 duped, can R3 but I wont, because suck) so can someone please tell me how to do this fight.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Week one was pretty nice and entertaining, the game kinda worked fine, I had no issues baiting sp1s from Crossbones, I only spent 5 revives for two fights to get all 3 points (that's normal and expected for my skills).

Week two was a nightmare. My champs were throwing heavies when I was holding block half of the time, and I spent 35 revives for two fights.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Crossbones wasn’t bad really. Didn’t have any issues I used ultron and warlock.

Ikaris was really annoying, I tried the guaranteed counters but there were issues with them. When I used sym whenever I would intercept him and he was bleeding/staggered he would get unstoppable and then just KO me. Which was dumb, bad interaction.

I used voodoo he worked fine and then for mutant since I don’t have a prof X, I used havok and he worked fine.
  • Options
    Blux2uBlux2u Posts: 23
    Honestly long tricky fights generally suck for me. I get through most, but I play for fun, and these ain't fun. I've been playing from the beginning of the game, and love the fun content, but I guess they need BS fights for the super elite players, which I'm not. Some fights i can't get through, so I stop trying, I'll never finish act 6 or 7, I can get through once, but some fights aren't worth a second run. If I could unit through the hardest fights I would, but there are some you can't, so I just play the fun ones, and leave the stupid ones for you tube talent
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Fuskie said:

Beat Ikaris with a maxed 2* sig 72 Ronan and a maxed 3* sig 99 Ronan just for fun and this was the hit count.

I- I feel like 800 hits isn't fun lol
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

Thank you all... I hope the Act 6 changes will make my thronebreaker run easier. I wish to at least take a shot at Eternity of Pain before the event ends.

It’s perfectly possible to run through 6.3 and 6.4 in a couple of days. You really just need a unit stash for the grandmaster.
    If you have counters for mysterio and some of the 6.3 bosses. 6.4 is relatively easy and fun.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Fuskie said:

Beat Ikaris with a maxed 2* sig 72 Ronan and a maxed 3* sig 99 Ronan just for fun and this was the hit count.

It definitely isn’t. That’s just a waste of time lol.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

I got a point with ronan cheese, I absolutely suck with Prof X (6r2 duped, can R3 but I wont, because suck) so can someone please tell me how to do this fight.

TBH you should spend the next week practicing with ProfX and learning how he works. This is the perfect time as it's a 0 energy fight with a high-skill cap. Will help you do the Mutant Carina's Abyss challenge.
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    edited May 2022
    DawsMan said:

Fuskie said:

Try 975 - that was me and my Ronan
    Mind you, this was the first time I experienced Ronan Cheese and I can recommend it.
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    Anything requiring over 100 hits is a waste of my time. I get that this is for skilled players, but SoP and now EoP have never been enjoyable for me. The rewards are meh and it’s too much of a headache given the resources given out will be in the glory store in like 6 months anyways