**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Video: Defenders just lean back when against the wall

mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam, please take a look at the video (and I'm sorry for the english spelling, I'm danish). I don't usually record gameplays, but I don't remember the defenders were able to this before, and as you can see it's not an evade.. when having their backs to the wall they sometimes just lean back to avoid an attack... they don't evade. I started playing MCOC 7 years ago, and I don't recall this mechanic..if I'm wrong, sorry about that, but I thought I was going to show you anyway:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vxy3yYrcLGTNEX4Z6

Comments

• Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I have experienced this since 7.2 was delivered, when te opponent is against the wall launch heavy attack become becomes risky becasue you don't know when the ooponent dex your hit.
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    JhonST33 said:

I have experienced this since 7.2 was delivered, when te opponent is against the wall launch heavy attack become becomes risky becasue you don't know when the ooponent dex your hit.

Yes exactly... heavy attack isn't as safe as it used to be when the opponent is against the wall.. it's like they recover faster sometimes.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    You can do this too. You don't need dexterity to avoid attacks against wall ( only contact basic i think)