Should the Abyss rewards be updated to have R4 materials?

ChampZ2ChampZ2 Member Posts: 27
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
So technically right now, 100% abyss clear is in fact the hardest thing to achieve in game, and R4 rank ups require the rarest materials. So it sort of makes sense to me. Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    No
  • ChampZ2ChampZ2 Member Posts: 27
    Eh fair enough
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
    Abyss is a lot easier now with how many rank 3s and 4s are in the game. Remember my first clear was a few thousand units years ago and now I just did the mutant carina for a little over 1000.
  • ChampZ2ChampZ2 Member Posts: 27

Abyss is a lot easier now with how many rank 3s and 4s are in the game. Remember my first clear was a few thousand units years ago and now I just did the mutant carina for a little over 1000.

I meant it is the hardest content in game, as in there's nothing harder in game than abyss 100%. And sure I agree for the players it is easy, but I was talking in comparison to every other content that has ever released in game.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Absolutely not
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★
    Nope.

Dr. Zola
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    It kind of does with the carina challenges. I wouldn't have finished exploring it if it wasn't for them I guess.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They’ve buffed the rewards once already, no need to do it again
  • NoobdaNoobda Member Posts: 787 ★★★
    NO.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,561 ★★★★★
    Thats not how they do that. What they will do however is make a new everest style content similar to LoL or AoL.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★

Yesn't

Love that word. I'm stealing that.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    You already have Carina's Challenges that involve a few runs in Abyss. Those reward r4 materials. Problem solved.

There will come an Abyss 2.0 with better rewards eventually. There's no need to mess around with Abyss itself, aside from the CC objectives.
  • tHe_RuDe_kILLrtHe_RuDe_kILLr Member Posts: 86
    All those who ran in the beginning will say no… All those who havnt 100%, wont touch abyss since the rewards dont equal the cost. Plus zero r4 materials! So does make you question it.