**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else having issues?

geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
No idea what's going on, but in the last 1½-2 weeks, parry (and sometimes blocking entirely) isn't working literally at all. Dash backs to evade aren't registering. And from time to time, I'll hit the button to throw a special and my specials don't get thrown.
Not a new player here. 5+years, 13.5k prestige, thronebreaker playing on a barely year old phone. As a 5+ year player, I'm kinda used to working around bugs, but this is just getting ridiculous and unenjoyable.

Comments

• spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    Try disabling the new input system (beta) in settings. It was turned on for everyone about the time you started seeing issues. In the setting on the right scroll to the bottom.
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    spaceoak said:

Try disabling the new input system (beta) in settings. It was turned on for everyone about the time you started seeing issues. In the setting on the right scroll to the bottom.

Yeah..... it's definitely not that. I turned those on the first day for three fights, then turned them off because the normal old screen is faster. Thanks though
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    geoff78 said:

spaceoak said:

Yeah..... it's definitely not that. I turned those on the first day for three fights, then turned them off because the normal old screen is faster. Thanks though
    It sounds like you think the previous poster was talking about the beta features opt in that shows the new after fight screen. They were talking about the input beta which is a separate option to select. If you misunderstood what they said the way I think you did try looking at the settings screen again and turn off the input beta.