**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Getting to level 60

HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 284 ★★
I have explored acts 1,2,3,4 and about 45% of act 5, however Im only level 55, I was wondering how I could quickly get to lvl 60 for those few extra mastery points. (I have 40-50% XP boosts but havent used them at all) Im also fine with re-doing paths in act 4.

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    Just explore Act 5, with boosts on when possible and can do a few energy refills.

Don't rehash the old content until you've done the new.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    It may seem outdated, but Level 60 is the ultimate level a player can reach. So it would make sense that to be at that level, the player would be involved in harder content. I don't think there is a quick way of getting to the maximum level, but using the XP boosts and doing certain content is definitely a bigger benefit. For example the Story Mode rewards much more XP than the Monthly Event Quest.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Are you doing it for throne breaker? Otherwise I would advise waiting for June then act 5 will be 2 energy per tile