**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AN ALLIANCE FOR PARAGON, TB, AND CAV.. LAID BACK AW AND AQ 7.6.5.

We are a super chill, easy going alliance that is still skilled and very active in AW and AQ.

A good balance of real life/gaming. We have 3 Paragon members, a few Thronebreakers, and CAV members who can handle their own path in AW and AQ

AW: Gold 2, 3 groups
Strong defense, casual attack phase

AQ: maps 7.6.5 or 7.5.5.
350+ points weekly, good glory rewards

Add me on LINE app >> GEORGIE24K

Comments

• Options
    TreyMoss2016TreyMoss2016 Posts: 122

We are a super chill, easy going alliance that is still skilled and very active in AW and AQ.

A good balance of real life/gaming. We have 3 Paragon members, a few Thronebreakers, and CAV members who can handle their own path in AW and AQ

what is Line? i need a chill good alliance but i dont have space for another app
  • Options
    Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 236

what is Line? i need a chill good alliance but i dont have space for another app
    LINE is an app we use for better communication within the game. Assigning lanes in AQ. When running maps 7 and 6, you might need to assign lanes. Figuring out AW defenders, informing the team if you're going to join AQ/AW late due to personal stuff. (Work, family etc)
  • Options
    Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 236
    We also share A LOT of information about Summer of Pain, tips and suggestions for boss fights... act 7 etc.

Helps out a ton