"Mod users and Hackers" Pt. 1

Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Hiyah everyone! Well you know what I'm about to chatter, right? While surfing and chatting in global, I've seen some plentiful amount of summoners (more like noobs to me cause they use hacks, blah blah) that had obtained titles such as "Devil's Advocate", "The Goldblum" and what make my heart breaks into pieces, "The Uncollected". Level 14 with RoL champs and have these titles? 3*s used on Act 5 and Goldblum???? I mean, I'm a legit player for 1 year or so and these guys gets all the loots and rewards by not exerting effort while I struggling to finish these quest just to get those (that boss rush to be specific). I'm just sad and annoyed about Kabam not taking action. Yes, i know you did that few months or so (after GP basic arena as far as i can remember). Please remove them and make sure they get the Hammer Ban (?). I haven't got screenshots of this ppl that basically just passes by the global chat but I'm pretty sure they used mod or hacked. Thank you if ever any of the Kabam admin sees this.
(I know this is a cliche topic, but still)

Sincerely yours,
A Legit Player for 1 year

Comments

  • Ryuichi_01 wrote: »
    Hiyah everyone! Well you know what I'm about to chatter, right? While surfing and chatting in global, I've seen some plentiful amount of summoners (more like noobs to me cause they use hacks, blah blah) that had obtained titles such as "Devil's Advocate", "The Goldblum" and what make my heart breaks into pieces, "The Uncollected". Level 14 with RoL champs and have these titles? 3*s used on Act 5 and Goldblum???? I mean, I'm a legit player for 1 year or so and these guys gets all the loots and rewards by not exerting effort while I struggling to finish these quest just to get those (that boss rush to be specific). I'm just sad and annoyed about Kabam not taking action. Yes, i know you did that few months or so (after GP basic arena as far as i can remember). Please remove them and make sure they get the Hammer Ban (?). I haven't got screenshots of this ppl that basically just passes by the global chat but I'm pretty sure they used mod or hacked. Thank you if ever any of the Kabam admin sees this.
    (I know this is a cliche topic, but still)

    Sincerely yours,
    A Legit Player for 1 year
    Do what I do
    Screen shot their profile and gather as much evidence as possible
    Report them everyday until you notice their log in times turn to days lol I’m 8/8 with this method thus far
  • WatdenWatden Posts: 54
    edited November 2017
    Damage isn't server sided ( I doubt kabams server could hold that much information regarding health and damage statistics of all it's players)

    Reporting accounts is the best way to get rid of them, the other option is for them to completely rebuild their servers to receive damage information, which will probably lead to the early demise of the MCOC servers.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,933 ★★★★
    It probably is newbies...kids...kids don't like playing this game the right way. It takes too much work. A friend shows them where to download the hack and suddenly the game is fun for them...dunno how that works? Fun when you get rewards you are after? Only we are doing the work and we aren't getting them...they aren't and are...
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Rap wrote: »
    It probably is newbies...kids...kids don't like playing this game the right way. It takes too much work. A friend shows them where to download the hack and suddenly the game is fun for them...dunno how that works? Fun when you get rewards you are after? Only we are doing the work and we aren't getting them...they aren't and are...

    Yeah mostly noobs (my big mouth) uses them. I'm just so frustrated esp. with the Uncollected Title knowing they gain access to the uncol. crystal, etc.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,933 ★★★★
    There is too much waiting, working, patience, and planning and then endless repetitious grinding...they got no desire to play that way...so they cheat. And why not? Every game since centipede has had cheat codes...it's common and accepted to use codes... (like you never used cloned rare candies to raise a pokemon?) And then along comes a game where it isn't but you get nowhere fast playing right...
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Rap wrote: »
    There is too much waiting, working, patience, and planning and then endless repetitious grinding...they got no desire to play that way...so they cheat. And why not? Every game since centipede has had cheat codes...it's common and accepted to use codes... (like you never used cloned rare candies to raise a pokemon?) And then along comes a game where it isn't but you get nowhere fast playing right...

    quite right. the game itself gives reasons for ppl to use cheat codes and hacks.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,933 ★★★★
    Then there are the frustrated adults who know better and have just reached the end...but itsall just fun and games nobody has really been hurt? Right? We honest players have just been waiting our time is all.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,933 ★★★★
    Wasting even!
  • HugsForEveryoneHugsForEveryone Posts: 82
    edited November 2017
    Rap wrote: »
    There is too much waiting, working, patience, and planning and then endless repetitious grinding...they got no desire to play that way...so they cheat. And why not? Every game since centipede has had cheat codes...it's common and accepted to use codes... (like you never used cloned rare candies to raise a pokemon?) And then along comes a game where it isn't but you get nowhere fast playing right...
    Yeah the difference is back then pokemon didn’t have any real competitive appeal besides fighting spamming psychic on mewtwo over and over. Where as now that it has a much more competitive aspect competitions are much more strictly regulated to prevent cheating.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,933 ★★★★
    And should be. And really the irony is that the kid discribed above is probably just about done with MCOC. They played the endgame material. But they aren't gonna stick around and work to raise champs..
  • RapRap Posts: 2,933 ★★★★
    Pretty sad though that a 12 year old with a phone and a hack can cause such termoil and anger and resentment. Cause he hasn't a clue he is effecting so many people, he is just playing a game and making it work like he wants..
  • RapRap Posts: 2,933 ★★★★
    Really so innocent! They see this as "just a game" and we? We just take it far more seriously...
  • MyToastMachineMyToastMachine Posts: 31
    edited November 2017
    Sooner or later they're going to be banned, even if they took so many rewards that you ''couldn't''' they will be banned,
    So they will lose every progress in their game, and the time they spent.

    After a year you will stop playing this game, delete your acc or sell your champions idk,
    So you will lose every single minute you spent on this game one day right?

    So... Don't take it so seriously, ignore them or report them but in the end for your own sake forget them
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    It probably is newbies...kids...kids don't like playing this game the right way. It takes too much work. A friend shows them where to download the hack and suddenly the game is fun for them...dunno how that works? Fun when you get rewards you are after? Only we are doing the work and we aren't getting them...they aren't and are...

    It's not just kids, I know one guy older than me who had a lot of accounts and kept getting banned for hacking and just keeps trying.

    Apparently it's up to 10 now, I've had friends and allaince members who also hacked so I had to get rid of them or they left on their own never to play again.

    Some of them may be kids but not all of them, however there are large amounts of them, when the new event challenges started they came here in droves saying I'm banned please help blah blah blah some were obviously young by their chats and obviously hackers when you checked their profile and saw rare titles and rhino 4* and maybe Ultron which means they beat rol and lol with 1k lol.

    I just think they're annoying and if I see them I'll report them, screenshott them and give them to kabam but other than that I pay them no mind they're just nusiances
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 711 ★★★
    Part of the problem is Kabam's own design. Gotta admit it. They make you grind patiently for many months, up to a year even, to get the roster capable of completing end game content that they show you on the first page of event quests.

    My suggestion is, make it so LOL isn't open until you 100% Acts 1-4. It's a small, but simple solution.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Really so innocent! They see this as "just a game" and we? We just take it far more seriously...

    tell that to anonymous2k who went 0-7 features
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Sooner or later they're going to be banned, even if they took so many rewards that you ''couldn't''' they will be banned,
    So they will lose every progress in their game, and the time they spent.

    After a year you will stop playing this game, delete your acc or sell your champions idk,
    So you will lose every single minute you spent on this game one day right?

    So... Don't take it so seriously, ignore them or report them but in the end for your own sake forget them

    i guess you're right. maybe i'm taking this game seriously gahhh. thank you for bringing me back to reality.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 855 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Pretty sad though that a 12 year old with a phone and a hack can cause such termoil and anger and resentment. Cause he hasn't a clue he is effecting so many people, he is just playing a game and making it work like he wants..

    Turmoil and anger? Annoyance perhaps. As in, why do I work so hard and follow the rules and others can just waltz in and cheat and get rewarded and I rarely see comeuppance? Welp, in the real world it happens ALL THE TIME, so stands to reason it happens in a mobile game. You made that choice to not cheat, as others made their choices to cheat. Annoyance is a consequence of your actions, and banning is a consequence of theirs, but neither is absolute.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,933 ★★★★
    Ah but that is you...there are those that seem enraged...for my part in agree you look for em big kid little kid and dump em...keep playing...
  • RapRap Posts: 2,933 ★★★★
    But it does effect the way I play there are certain things I just don't push to rank in cause it is pointless...
Sign In or Register to comment.