**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Add A special trade offer in Black ISO market for Sigil Subscribers?

I am suggesting this:
Add Trade offers for the Goldpool and PlatPool pieces in the BIM, allowing ppl like me that have multiple pieces of same ‘body part’ to trade for a missing one.
I have no idea when the pool event comes back and most importantly I have no clue if I am lucky to pull the missing piece.
Thanks for considering this.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    I know in the past they mention doing a trade-in event for multiple copies of the same piece but they haven't said when they were going to do that so I think that's supposed to come in the next time we have a big goldpool event
  • Options
    U1traman_ZeusU1traman_Zeus Posts: 53

I know in the past they mention doing a trade-in event for multiple copies of the same piece but they haven't said when they were going to do that so I think that's supposed to come in the next time we have a big goldpool event

They did that already once with a special arena? (Maybe I remember it wrong) That if you reach certain rank in the end, you get a special reward to trade 1 piece to another.