**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

48M+ - GOLD 2 T11 - AQ MAP 4x5 - LOOKING FOR 600k+ PLAYERS - Adults ONLY

Friendly and relaxed alliance - (Free to play welcome)

I MUST MAKE IT CLEAR!. ....
.**AQ and AW are Mandatory**
if you're not going to play then dont get in touch

Requirements :
  • Minimum Base rating 600k
  • A team of at least 11 x R5 5*/ R1 6*s or better (5 defenders + 2 attack teams ) - If you don't have this we wont be able to take you in.
  • Communicate via Line
  • Be able to complete a path in war start to finish
  • Be able to join war/AQ within 10 hours of kick-off.

We're looking for a player to join us who wants to be part of a friendly alliance - Active, but with a relaxed atmosphere too. Time-zones that would work with us are mainly UK/EU or USA/Canada as we have BG's set up that way - other Time-zones can be considered though as we have people online pretty much 24-7!

Currently Gold 2
AQ 44444 for all BG's with modifiers on DAY 1 ONLY, 150m+ rewards hit every week Glory usually 3400+ per week

We will NOT be considering any map 5 for AQ as we don't want the hassle.
We also ask you to call out a route (via your LINE BG chat) at the start of each war and report deaths during each war via your BG chat - Communication is a MUST

You must have LINE...
Look me up
LINE matwylde / Archdemon_
or in game
Archdemon_
(available on GMT timezone 7am-11pm - I will be slower to respond some days due to working hours)

We're laid back enough but expect you to contribute reasonably to everything with alliance based rewards, I.e. put a score in for completion, item use and team use etc

Any questions... shout up

Comments

• Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 617 ★★
    Spaces filled. thanks
    We're in need of 1 again due to a retiring memeber.
    And as quick as that.... we're full again!
    Space reopened with immediate effect. We're now 51m+ but everything else above remains valid
    1 space reopened as of today.
    Had a recruit back out of joining so 1 space open for immediate placement.
    Need someone before season starts ideally
    We are now full again - Thanks
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    Liked "Adults Only" part. No kids BS :lol:
    We're now 53m + and have a minimum account size requirement of 700k not 600k as stated in the above (every time I try to post an amended recruiting post it gets deleted though)

1 space re-opened (again people not reading the post - or deciding they want to ignore minimum requirements)

If you don't want to communicate, don't want to play AQ AND AW then please , don't waste our time.

Serious players need only apply please!