**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are the rewards for Cav EQ outdated?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
You can get more 6* shards or t5cc for a fraction of the effort from the BG’s shop.

Cav eq hasn’t had a revamp in its rewards in what feels to be forever now. One may say to just release a thronebreaker EQ with higher rewards, but you have to keep in mind that Cav EQ as it is atm is already a chore to explore. Countless people I know, just skip EQ now. Combine this with all the other “chores” of aq/aw/side quest/arena (for those trying to get paragon as f2p)/ 30 weekly BG’s wins etc .

The amount of said chores just keeps piling on, and not all of us have the commitment to be able to log in each month and explore eq given busy work/social/school lives etc. So for those that actually do take the time out of the month to explore, I think its safe to say they should be better rewarded with items that match the current economy. 6* shards are becoming more and more available as the focus shifts away from 5* . The beta offered 22k, BG’s has 15k. It’s time Cav EQ got a revamp as well.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    What if they made objectives for TB+ each month?

Maybe like: complete each quest with only 4*s and below on your team.

It wouldn’t require new content to be designed, and would provide a challenge for players bored of cav eq
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The most valuable rewards from cav EQ are the 6* sig stones
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

It defo is ...that much grind for 6k 6* shards in total is just isn't worth . Should be 15k 6* shards , 20k 5* shards , 2 t5b , 3 t2a and 10 generic sig stones.

It's really not asking much cuz cav. Eq is a grind.

Also, more t5cc fragments.
    T5cc are not the rarest catalysts anymore, and making that selector from 10% to 25% wouldn’t hurt anyone.
    But my preposition would be to cut paths out of monthly EQ.
    30 paths and more precisely the repetition of chapter 3, with 6 and 7 paths, make it a boring chore.
    I’m personally exploring 3 event quest difficulties monthly (Master, UC and Cavalier), mostly for the 4*/5* shards(that equal iso) and it’s the most annoying thing every month.
    Let alone the energy that needed is too much, especially now that Battlegrounds require energy too.
    Kabam needs to address the time/energy requirements for monthly EQ for sure. It’s been the same for so long, since when there was not so much content in the game.
    Time for an update 😉

• JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited May 2022
    Since is cavalier difficulty, just for complete act 6.1, I thought the rewards are not outdated which is outdated is cavalier difficulty, with the launch of paragon kabam should deliver TB difficulty.
  • NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    With the BG release giving me 10 6* generic sigs each week, I can't spare the energy to explore cav eqs . Cav eq rewards are definitely outdated and need a rework .

We just need a new difficulty above cav in eqs.
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 365 ★★★
    EQ Cav difficulty should be called Thronebreaker and have better rewards as such.

Uncollected should be called Cav...

The others should follow suit...

IMHO the balance between difficulty and title is off...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Cav Rewards are not outdated for Cav Players. It could be time for a new Difficulty soon.
    On a side note, I've never agreed with the argument that some don't have time, so Rewards should be greater. People get what they have time for. I don't get paid double because I can only work half as much as other people.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Cav is fine, we just need the next difficulty level
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Majority of people I know usually only do the top eq difficulty they can handle each month not all of them. Myself included.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Make Cav more fun. I’m cool with the rewards if it’s fun to play and, for me, it’s felt like a boring slog for a year or more. Reward certain team combinations or fewer than 5 champs on a team; anything to make it interesting again.

The Maze didn’t have great rewards, but it was challenging and kicked my butt when it was around. I’d welcome its coming back just to see how I match up now.

Dr. Zola
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    Game inflation is reducing the relative value of rewards.
    You're 50th 6 star is less likely to move the dial in your roster power than the 5th.

KABAM recognizes this, its evident in the shifting $ to reward value. ie We're getting more bang for our buck

However the effort to reward value is has been fixed in the EQ for a long time. I think they should reflect the inflation and either increases the rewards or cut out some paths.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    A very high percentage of the time people will agree with wanting more rewards kinda like people aren't going to turn down a pay raise at work. I do agree though on wanting to see higher rewards possibly, but as others said, not necessarily for Cav, but for a new difficulty like TB.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    Hmm, another way to look at it is this.

Have they increased the rewards in AQ? Yes, glory buys more.
    Have they increased the rewards in AW? Yes, you get more loot end of season
    Have they increased the rewards for dollars? Yes, the sporadic deals get your more. Even the daily gets your more.

Have they increased the rewards in the EQ? No.

In relative terms EQ is going backwards.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    They are outdated for Late TBs and above..For mid TB and early TB ,they still are very solid