**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW bug

So on this tread of “Kabam your game is no where close to being fixed”. We have Hercules taking on MODOK on node 42 of tier 8 in AW. Not only did I lose once because Hercules (who is awakened) didn’t go into immortality and died from a hit through the block, but on round 2 of the fight, while now immortal, MODOK is blocking attacks which SHOULD be unblockable. But, ya know, the game is “fixed”

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

So on this tread of “Kabam your game is no where close to being fixed”. We have Hercules taking on MODOK on node 42 of tier 8 in AW. Not only did I lose once because Hercules (who is awakened) didn’t go into immortality and died from a hit through the block, but on round 2 of the fight, while now immortal, MODOK is blocking attacks which SHOULD be unblockable. But, ya know, the game is “fixed”

Immortality probably failed due to opponent running assassin mastery the first time. It reduces ability accuracy.
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    Word, that also why his attacks weren’t unblockable?
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 163
    Ah, well I’m more than likely gonna die. Really just wanted to see what an R4 herc would do with a Korg on mix master transition. But I’ll use someone else next war
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★

Word, that also why his attacks weren’t unblockable?

Yes he’s failed the Unblockable ability but not the
    Immortality one the 2 fight