Options

Weekly Compensation need to be resumed with immediate effect.

Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Posts: 143 ★★
edited May 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I would like to request Kabam to resume previous weekly Compensation till they collect data from players and rollout final fixed version. By final I mean "Final" and not "Beta" or something else.
Also I would like to get compensation for all the units and glory loss due to stopping compensation with beta release.

This is not fair as I a f2p player saving units for July 4 have to use it for buying health potions due to bugs in game.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious
Thank You
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 ★★★
    If kabam actually started the new loyalty amounts for AW wins/losses, it might have been possible to stock up a bit before the season.

Durring the season, let's say you are T3... and win, you earn enough to buy 2 L3 potions, if you lose ... 1. Even with the few other small sources out there, it isn't enough unless you have a near perfect war, or your tier is so low, that dying is "expected" and the new revives work for those tiers.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

Op, I do agree that it makes sense to have the weekly compensation resume, however your request to be reimbursed for units and loyalty used in meantime isn't very realistic because after all, we choose what content and level we compete at.

Also, your justification of needing the compensation based on you being f2p (meaning not supporting a for profit business) isn't likely to get much traction. Not trying to be rude, just staring the truth.

While their f2p comment is odd, it's understandable since the reason they're being wasted in the first place is the games fault and not the players, though buying health potions makes no sense to me, revives are always better
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,595 ★★★★★
    Just a single death in AQ for a control issue can cost a player anywhere between 400-600 units / 800-1000 glory. Unacceptable when it’s not a players fault
  • Options
    Can you care to explain about what I asked is wrong and irritating?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,331 ★★★★★

Can you care to explain about what I asked is wrong and irritating?

If you are asking me, my response was not directed at you.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Game was never fixed, should have never left
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Rillian said:

Compensation Post 10006.

This is about as irritating as any compensation post.
    I actually rather enjoy watching the counter
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Is it a necessity to proclaim that you're an F2P in this context?
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,334 ★★★★★
    I am selling these comp potions and revives constantly. Still have one last comp to claim.

The loyalty sustainability, I agree is not enough. I have a million but I'm afraid I'll run out.
  • Options
    dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 172
    Ever since the new CEO took over, F2P players have come under attack because Seungwon Lee wants to continue to make the game profitable, ergo, they are continuously limiting access to resources behind pay walls. They moved the goalposts and called the input issues fixed, so they can stop compensation. Before that, they split AQ and AW pots so you could no longer grind AQ for pots for AW. Then they GREATLY overprice the pots with loyalty that you can only get 1k a day, or by playing IN WAR without resources. All these moves are attacks on the F2P players way of life. Increasing the amount of grind required by us to maintain what was a normal amount of resources prior to these issues
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,298 ★★★★★

Ever since the new CEO took over, F2P players have come under attack because Seungwon Lee wants to continue to make the game profitable, ergo, they are continuously limiting access to resources behind pay walls. They moved the goalposts and called the input issues fixed, so they can stop compensation. Before that, they split AQ and AW pots so you could no longer grind AQ for pots for AW. Then they GREATLY overprice the pots with loyalty that you can only get 1k a day, or by playing IN WAR without resources. All these moves are attacks on the F2P players way of life. Increasing the amount of grind required by us to maintain what was a normal amount of resources prior to these issues

Most of this is not factual.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★

I am selling these comp potions and revives constantly. Still have one last comp to claim.

The loyalty sustainability, I agree is not enough. I have a million but I'm afraid I'll run out.

Just same. My compensation gonna expire in 3-4 days.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 537 ★★★
    Ceder said:

Op, I do agree that it makes sense to have the weekly compensation resume, however your request to be reimbursed for units and loyalty used in meantime isn't very realistic because after all, we choose what content and level we compete at.

Also, your justification of needing the compensation based on you being f2p (meaning not supporting a for profit business) isn't likely to get much traction. Not trying to be rude, just staring the truth.

While their f2p comment is odd, it's understandable since the reason they're being wasted in the first place is the games fault and not the players, though buying health potions makes no sense to me, revives are always better
    If we are talking about AW, the idea is not to die and give up attack bonus, so you want to make sure you have health pots. If you're using revives, then you've screwed up.
  • Options
    Yeah exactly my point if we don't buy health pods our alliance will loose ranks.