7.4 Exploration Nexus Rewards!

EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★
I asked for help on choosing for the first one, but I'm really happy with these 2! First time dupe on Angela as well, I'm so glad!

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Well you missed out on two amazing opportunities. You could have made kabam miike proud by picking the ever so effective Cyclops and you missed out on a surplus of Groot's memes by picking him.

But seriously, great choices.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Member Posts: 270 ★★

Well you missed out on two amazing opportunities. You could have made kabam miike proud by picking the ever so effective Cyclops and you missed out on a surplus of Groot's memes by picking him.

But seriously, great choices.

xD Imagine they both get buffed and are better than hype and angela
    Polygon said:

Glad you picked Hype, corvus is falling out hard with current sized healthpools

Ya I was sitting on that one for a long time cause I've never used Corvus before, I have a 5* R1 and I even asked on the forums and the poll said Hype.
    By the way, the reason there's only 2 nexus on here is because I'm doing it backwards, 7.4 Kang was really fun for me and 7.3 Kang makes me wanna jump off a cliff so I did 7.4 Exploration before 7.3. I'm 49% done with 7.3 Exploration. I can't wait to post the rewards when I finish. I'm at least hoping for an Aegon for abyss, or a Kitty or Nimrod.