**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't place my defenders, can't set up war maps

Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
edited May 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So the game has been down over 40 minutes and as a result our alliance is screwed in regards to today's war. Are you gonna cancel this war? This is not fair to our alliance. In my opinion it should not be included in the final numbers for the season.

Comments

• 狼行天下狼行天下 Posts: 39
    I think you are right.
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    Sure the Last 22 Hours havent been long enough to Place defenders. Clearly kabams fault
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118

Sure the Last 22 Hours havent been long enough to Place defenders. Clearly kabams fault

In fact it is Kabam's fault.
  • Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 129
    Ok..so you get told to show up to a flight by 2pm. You show up at 1 and are told the doors are closed..sorry..well try to get them back open before 2 when you'll miss your flight. Oops, sorry..couldnt open them..so you miss your flight. CLEARLY, your fault since you got there an hr early...cause you coulda got there 22 hrs earlier. Smh. The logic of people sometimes. If you're told you get 24 hrs to do something..then that should translate to 24 hrs. Not 23.
  • AyrusSethAyrusSeth Posts: 79
    😂😂😂. Well I accept we weren't able to place the defenders too, as Terror Tom said blaming Kabam for everything is kinda unfair..
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★

Driving to work and there's been an accident and the roads are closed. Get to work late. Boss has absolutely no sympathy. He says...
    "You left work yesterday at 5pm. You were due to start today at 9am. You had 16 hours to get here!"

People can't place during a window when they believed they would be able to place. Can't call it the players fault!
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★

the time they give for placing heroes is not 22 hours its 24 hours. So yes this is their fault.

• Seely32Seely32 Posts: 11
    Jeal79 said:

Driving to work and there's been an accident and the roads are closed. Get to work late. Boss has absolutely no sympathy. He says...
    "You left work yesterday at 5pm. You were due to start today at 9am. You had 16 hours to get here!"

People can't place during a window when they believed they would be able to place. Can't call it the players fault!
    Except you showed up at 8 am and your work was closed until 930 am and wouldnt let anyone in. Then he said your late.