**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bubble Shield and Limber are my favorite nodes in BGs yet

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
Every node so far has limited the uses of some champs
Power Snack hates Cosmics
Masochism hates Science
Safeguard limits a lot of champs
These can be done by anyone

Of course some Cosmics will do fine against the power nodes and same with Science vs Masochism
But this means an entire players roster can be used and for people who don’t have 50 R3 6*s this is awesome. Not everyone is gonna love this but for UC to newer TBs this is really good

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    I like this node combination too. My only suggestion would probably be to make it the tougher limber where it shortens duration by 20% or whatever it is
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Graves_3 said:

OGAvenger said:

I like this node combination too. My only suggestion would probably be to make it the tougher limber where it shortens duration by 20% or whatever it is

Ya sure!! Why not? Also make every second attack unblockable while you are at it.
    Instant death is also a good node. Real fun.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I think this one is the worst till now bcoz in other weeks it was more dependent on ur skills, understanding, roster, & some other variables which could make u win against bigger opponents as well
    With this meta it's more about who has the bigger roster & who can afford to run suicides with the AW season
    Skills & knowledge still matter a lot, but not as much as it did in previous weeks