**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, please extend and refresh Battlegrounds Store for one additional week

BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81
edited May 2022 in General Discussion
You see, there are two separate sections in Resource Summary panel:
"My Treasury" for permanent resources; "Special Event" for monthly temporary resources.
Kabam put Battlegrounds Trophy Tokens into "My Treasury", along side with Incursion Artifacts.
So it's reasonable for we players to treat them as permanent resources and save them for future use.

Kabam only gave us a definite answer on week 3, which was already too late.
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/304032/trophy-tokens-battlegrounds
Also, there was neither in-game message nor announcement topic.
Most players won't keep track of every thread on the forum, so they didn't see that reply in time.

In short, players shouldn't be punished because of lack of communication from Kabam's end.
It's only fair to extend and refresh Battlegrounds Store for at least one additional week.
Give everyone the chance to spend Tokens to purchase their most needed items.

Comments

• Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Nope. You should have been buying the items you needed most as you got the tokens.

For me I only need 6* sig stones and T5b and that’s what I’ve done every week.

Once this week is done I’ll have plenty of tokens left for whenever the store comes back.

This game is all about managing resources
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    RakeYoung said:

Nope. You should have been buying the items you needed most as you got the tokens.

Once this week is done I’ll have plenty of tokens left for whenever the store comes back.

You won’t have any tokens left, they will be converted to gold.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

RakeYoung said:

You won’t have any tokens left, they will be converted to gold.
    That’s fine. I can spend whatever I have left on 6* shards or T2a.