Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Ghost or Warlock to R4

HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
edited May 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I know this has been discussed before, regarding who to rank 3, and Ghost has traditionally won (70/30). After my Act 7 completion, I have an awakened Warlock and Ghost (assuming a use the generic) and a 3->4 tech gem. I have Wasp, Hood, and Antman as 6 stars. I also have both as max sig 5 stars. I'm an above average Ghost player but still rely on Wasp, but use Warlock more often in AW due to bans and sustainability. All content is done except act 6 and Abyss completion.

Thoughts?

Ghost or Warlock to R4 33 votes

Ghost
45%
causticScreaminghawkMalreck04Gogeta91199doctorbIronman3000J0eySn0wIron_Pro_51_hbtygbty423_JJJmJJJScrubhanBar1000Barri8GrassKnucklesChompy 15 votes
Warlock
54%
SnakeEyes69NescioJustinwhortonIron_Spider7125ReignkingTWRenaxqqBe_SomebodyChiliDogDawsManHoitadoCeltic1981RiptideNoise72NoobdaOddkinsons713579rebel_DoosraRatedSViper 18 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    When asking this question here, it's extremely likely it will be a landslide for ghost because of the common arguments for ghost as being among the best in the game (which some may or may not agree with).

However when doing rankups, one needs to look at more than who people blindly say is "best" and need to consider synergies, masteries, content, needs, etc. Something important as well is are you good with the champs and do you enjoy using those champs. With that being said, I never recommend one champ for a rankup over another as it's based on player.

As an example I brought my ghost to r3 because she is so good, but I never used her so cause I find her playstyle so boring. As a result I brought Guardian to r4 before ghost and nimrod will be my next tech r4 when available over ghost as well
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    I like Ghost better but in this case I’d say Warlock because Warlock could use the Extra Damage as Ghost already has a lot of Damage at Rank 3
  • Options
    ChompyChompy Posts: 55
    edited May 2022
    Ghost
    My r4 Ghost absolutely destroyed act 8. Warlock def needs it more but ghosts damage goes insane at r4
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,394 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I like Ghost better but in this case I’d say Warlock because Warlock could use the Extra Damage as Ghost already has a lot of Damage at Rank 3

☝️ This, 100%
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I'd do Ghost if it was my choice, if it's something as rare as a r4 then I want it to be exciting, and Ghost's sp2 is still one of the most exciting things in this game
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,730 ★★★
    Ghost
    Chompy said:

My r4 Ghost absolutely destroyed act 8. Warlock def needs it more but ghosts damage goes insane at r4

Act 8?
  • Options
    ChompyChompy Posts: 55
    Ghost
    doctorb said:

Chompy said:

Act 8?
    Act 8.1(or book 2 act 2 chapter 1) beta
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Warlock
    Ghost already rules at r3. Warlock is the one which will get a major boost.