**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solving you 90% of problems mentioned on forum for free

1. Make ability accuracy VISIBLE before or in fight
you can make it clickable (like slow for example) and breakdown what can possibly fail in the fight.... make it percentage or range.... even 0-100% chance to fail is better than nothing and then blaming it on inputs

2. if parry FAILS it should say "Parry - Failed" and it should be in RED COLOR

this thing cost you money.... its bad game design you know it i know it write it on a board and fix it

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    1)Issue being different abilities have different amounts of AA, but still not a bad idea

2)I don't see how this would work. The game detects well-timed blocks, so anything that is a block but not detected as a well timed block will trigger the prompt. So if you were blocking normally it would just be a wall of red on your side of the screen.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I like the concept, but how would you know what the ability accuracy reduction would be before the fight. How would that work with champions like falcon who can turn it off? Or masteries like Pacify?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Ability accuracy is really helpful
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    peterrr said:

I like the concept, but how would you know what the ability accuracy reduction would be before the fight. How would that work with champions like falcon who can turn it off? Or masteries like Pacify?

0-100% lock on and write what possibly can be disabled in fight ... but you dont really get locked on on attack
    right now we dont have a clue what falcon can disable we only guess... nodes too...
    There's like 50 things he can disable...... You want them to list that?

And you think all of everything you've said in the thread can be done with a few lines of code and not have any knock on effects to any other parts of the game.

Lol.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    peterrr said:

peterrr said:

0-100% lock on and write what possibly can be disabled in fight ... but you dont really get locked on on attack
    right now we dont have a clue what falcon can disable we only guess... nodes too...

And you think all of everything you've said in the thread can be done with a few lines of code and not have any knock on effects to any other parts of the game.

Lol.
    the main thing is show us that parry and dex failed .... simple

and yes i think so you only have to change / show us text.... it doesnt change anything in game just showing us more informations
    I'm sure you're a professional coder and have years of experience so you probably know better.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The problem is, how can the system distinguish between a failure and a missed timing? If it can't register the Parry or Dex, I don't see the notification as feasible.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    peterrr said:

peterrr said:

Lol.
    the main thing is show us that parry and dex failed .... simple

and yes i think so you only have to change / show us text.... it doesnt change anything in game just showing us more informations
    One thing parry does really failed it the stun. So u wil have it to say stun failure because parry reduces damage to that’s don’t fail